Gunman Website Shutdown!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    <CertGuard> wrote in news::

    > I'm posting it here first. Nobody else has seen this yet.
    >
    > CertsPlanet.com has been shutdown. http://www.CertsPlanet.com
    >

    > Here's the small news article, comments and questions are encouraged.
    > http://www.CertGuard.com/
    >
    > Also here: http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=539
    >
    > I'm working on a larger news article that should be on the site within
    > the next couple days.

    Good work. You do more before 9am than I do all day long.

    ....but I like it that way.

    0x22

    kpg, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    he stayed at a holiday inn express last nite

    Consultant, Mar 5, 2007
  4. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Consultant piffled away vaguely:

    > he stayed at a holiday inn express last nite

    Hey so did I. What an odd coincidence.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 5, 2007
  5. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > Hey so did I. What an odd coincidence.

    Talk like that will make them jealous of me...

    .....don't stop, pleeeeeeeease, don't stop.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 5, 2007
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    <CertGuard> wrote in message news:...
    > I'm posting it here first. Nobody else has seen this yet.
    >
    > CertsPlanet.com has been shutdown. http://www.CertsPlanet.com

    Nice going bro. Looking forward to the details.

    --
    JaR
    Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out

    JaR, Mar 5, 2007
  7. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Nice going bro. Looking forward to the details.

    Thanks, I should have those details, and the details of MCSB's post (Re: MCNGP
    posts) within the next day or two.

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 5, 2007