    I would appreciate any help in obtaining one.

    Thank you.

    John.

    John, Jan 25, 2005

  2. John

    John Guest

    Re: Guillotine with "Deckle" edged blade? (ADDITION

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:02:34 GMT, John
    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for an economically priced, second-hand Guillotine with
    >"Deckle" edged blade for use in the making of Greetings Cards.
    >
    >I've tried several times on Yahoo, and in relevant
    >news groups without success.
    >
    >I would appreciate any help in obtaining one.
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >John.

    Further to the above...
    Yes, I've tried ebay, but
    been unable to get exactly what I want as yet.

    John.

    John, Jan 25, 2005

  3. John

    Peter Parry Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for an economically priced, second-hand Guillotine with
    >"Deckle" edged blade for use in the making of Greetings Cards.

    The only guillotine with deckle edges you are likely to get will be a
    parallel blade one designed for high throughput (expensive, big,
    heavy)

    For decorative edges you will need to use a rotary cutter such as:-

    <http://www.internet-stationers.co.uk/Shop/istationers_shop/index.asp?productID=3798&deptID=1241&ptype=3>

    (I've seen it cheaper elsewhere)

    or

    <http://www.artdiscount.co.uk/acatalog/Edgemaster_System_300_Section.html>

    --
    Peter Parry.
    http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

    Peter Parry, Jan 25, 2005
  4. John

    Jim Scott Guest

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:02:34 GMT, John wrote:

    > I'm looking for an economically priced, second-hand Guillotine with
    > "Deckle" edged blade for use in the making of Greetings Cards.
    >
    > I've tried several times on Yahoo, and in relevant
    > news groups without success.
    >
    > I would appreciate any help in obtaining one.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > John.

    Photographic supplies?
    --
    Jim on Tyneside UK
    Remove X to email me.

    Jim Scott, Jan 25, 2005
  5. John

    Old Gringo Guest

    John wrote:
    > I'm looking for an economically priced, second-hand Guillotine with
    > "Deckle" edged blade for use in the making of Greetings Cards.
    >
    > I've tried several times on Yahoo, and in relevant
    > news groups without success.
    >
    > I would appreciate any help in obtaining one.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > John.

    Depending on the size of your project you might find something here.
    http://tinyurl.com/4623m

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life