    Location:
    Eureka California
    Anyone play guildwars here?

    Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    nope, can u believe its costs money, plus i can't get it no open to australia til they release it ova here, doesn't look very good anyways...

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I only costs money to buy the game. It's free to play which is what makes it different then other MMORPGs. I think it's fun when you play with a friend and use a voice chat program. Otherwise it's so-so.

    Ludnix, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well, my MMORPG is free, and for anyone in the world. (not done yet but stil :D)
    Well it looks ok, still not paying for any game, thats just a rip off !!!!

    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    You don't pay for games at all? I don't consider it a rip off for how much time people put into making them.

    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i know, but its the thing, i won't buy a game unless i have played it, like i am going out to buy BF 1942 :D, not HL2 its got steam inside it ewh, and i would probably buy others but they don't even have a game demo! let alone free full membership for 5 days or something.

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    BF 1942? You should just preorder BF2.

    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005
  8. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I have money ????? WHERE :|, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!! GRRR... u lye, i don't have money :(
    *cries* no BF2 for me

    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  9. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Get a job you lazy bum!

    Ludnix, Jul 13, 2005
  10. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i do have one :D, i don't have any money though :(

    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  11. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    How does that work? Work no pay? I think your getting a bad deal there.

    Ludnix, Jul 15, 2005
  12. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i know thats what i told my boss and he goes, ur pay increases when u actually work!, and i was like what ever ur going to be sued matey... then he just laughed :|
    I am scared it a tank and i not, hes fat and im not, hes older and i am not :|

    unholy, Jul 15, 2005
  13. Ludnix

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Hack into your workplace, steal all thier money!!!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA

    Flukemanguy, Aug 21, 2005
  14. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i did back in july mate, i got be mere 5 dollar :(

    unholy, Aug 22, 2005
  15. Ludnix

    neko138 Guest

    Guild Wars is teh shizneh! ^_^
    Ranger/Elementalist and a Elementalist Mesmer. I love it. No online fees, no subscription, only the initial $70!! :p
    And it's not like WoW where everyone steals your enemies, etc. u only play with the ppl u wanna play with. *good cos i hate tards*

    neko138, Sep 8, 2005
  16. Ludnix

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Is that why you wont let me buy the game :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005
  17. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    They are comming out with a FREE expansion pack soon, I don't think I am high enough level to play it though, I havn't had much time for major RPGs.

    Ludnix, Sep 9, 2005
  18. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    if it costs money, and isn't good as HL2 then its not worth it in my Voice.

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  19. Ludnix

    BrianKid

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    Guildwars is definatley an awesome game. Anyone who wants to play post your names here.

    BrianKid, Nov 25, 2006
  20. Ludnix

    janelily

    Joined: