    i have done basic in networking, like LAN,WAN & etc
    i would like to know which is ferther sutabal course fro me ,&
    i want to became a network analyser

    vicky, Jun 19, 2008

  2. vicky

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, Jun 19, 2008

  3. vicky

    aantozz Guest

    aantozz, Jun 19, 2008
  4. vicky

    CBIC Guest

    "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:05:01 -0700, vicky
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>i would like to know which is ferther sutabal course fro me

    > http://www.english-online.org.uk/course.htm

    I was going to recommend the Network+ but your suggestion seems more
    appropriate.

    CBIC, Jun 19, 2008
  5. vicky

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:18:13 -0500, "CBIC" <>
    wrote:

    >"PAJ" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:05:01 -0700, vicky
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>i would like to know which is ferther sutabal course fro me

    >> http://www.english-online.org.uk/course.htm

    >I was going to recommend the Network+ but your suggestion seems more
    >appropriate.

    I should cocoa.

    PAJ, Jun 19, 2008
  6. vicky

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i would like to know which is ferther sutabal course fro me ,&
    >i want to became a network analyser

    are you warp one's brother by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2008
  7. vicky

    TBone Guest

    Guidese? Is that anything like goatse?

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 25, 2008
  8. vicky

    JaR Guest

    On 6/25/2008,TBone had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > Guidese? Is that anything like goatse?
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL