    SQL RS used by the org.
    I am seeking a certification supporting my job profile.
    Advice me on this.
    Ninad Soman, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Ninad Soman

    Blackmetal Guest

    You should be able to find that by yourself, because you know your career
    needs and expectations. I don't believe that nobody else knows what you
    expect for yourself.

    Blackmetal, Nov 21, 2007

  3. Ninad Soman

    Blackmetal Guest

    I forgot to say this:

    Someone who is involved in IT is expected to be able to do research and able
    to find their own way to solve problems. I don't want to seem to be rude but
    this is true and I don't get why people ask for advice on their careers.

    For example, one thing is to ask about resources and books recomendations
    than ask for what do you want in life.

    Blackmetal, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Ninad Soman

    Guest

    There isn't a certification that is targeted *only* at Reporting
    Services.

    However, both the MCITP: Database Administrator and the
    MCITP:Database
    Developer certifications touch on SQL Server Reporting Services. In
    my
    experience, the MCITP: Database Developer hit Reporting Services
    quite
    a bit more than the MCITP:Admin certification.

    As an aside, I've found the tutorials and samples for SQL Server
    Reporting Services were pretty good at walking you through the setup
    and usability of Reporting Services.

    HTH,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    Mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    On Nov 21, 4:24 am, Ninad Soman <Ninad
    > wrote:
    > I am in EDS, and my new project will require me to work on SQL Server 2005
    > Reporting Services. However, i will be supporting the architecture for the
    > SQL RS used by the org.
    > I am seeking a certification supporting my job profile.
    > Advice me on this.
    , Nov 23, 2007