    guidance for preparation of it.

    Regards,
    Kishor

    Kishor Jadhav, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Kishor Jadhav

    Pravin Guest

    Hi Kishor,

    By what i have heard many companies are moving to .NET platform in India.
    Although much of the work is "migrating" the code from VB 6.0 to VB.NET.
    Quite a many companies are hiring for ASP.NET, web app side job, growth is
    quite good.

    Now, certification is a good path, because you get to know the technology
    more closely. I gave ASP.NET exam and feel more confident about it now. If
    you prepare nicely for exams, without the brain-dump stuff, that would be
    better.

    Pravin.

    Pravin, Feb 11, 2004