    facility. I need to display an acceptable use or an agreement page
    before people start browsing the Internet. Does anyone know of software

    that will do this?

    Fred, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Fred

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Basically, you have two options.
    1. Install a server (like Windows 2003) and use IAS as a RADIUS Server.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/ias/default.mspx
    2. There are vendors that sell Wireless hardware and software that are
    geared toward such use.
    Use search.msm.com or Google to search for terms like Hot spot café Internet
    café.
    Example: http://www.whotspot.com/m_internet_cafe.htm
    Option 1 is a very good idea since it provides you with a Good Business
    server as well.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    thanks
    we have the ias and the wireless equipment set up
    large multi campus facility with the wireless network equipment in
    place
    actually everything is working fine

    I sorry I wasn't clear but the only piece we need, once the lawyers
    got involved, is an acknowledgement page. The first or every time
    someone opens IE we need a page to display our agreement or acceptable
    use page. Doesn't even need to stop them from surfing if they don't
    agree, just has to display. A "Hey you are using our network, this is
    what you can and can't do...bla...bla...bla" page or disclaimer.

    Fred, Feb 21, 2006