    needs. Is there a Microsoft solution for this? PLEASE help! I am sure you can
    imagine the horror for a relative or friend of a deceased to read that
    garbage!

    Pastor Buddy, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Pastor Buddy

    Quick-Tech Guest

    When you need help with microsoft stuff, it's always good to go to the
    knowledge base or newsgroups for help or info.
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

    click or copy the link to your browser and look to the left, click English
    and then find frontpage (it probaly will open up to that already)help.
    If you need hosting or a secure guest book try us at
    www.quick-techhosting.com

    Shaun H.
    Quick-Tech Computer Services
    New Haven, CT 06519
    www.quick-tech.com

    Quick-Tech, Dec 1, 2007

  3. i need help getting started with this program

    how can i check it, Dec 14, 2007
  4. help,one touchof the windows live call button lrts you see who's and you're
    on your way to making a video call

    how can i check it, Dec 14, 2007