    Not to mention late night parties at our expense.

    Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.

    Does that count as a threat?
    richard, Aug 16, 2009

  2. richard

    NotMe Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    : President One Big Ass Mistake (Obama) Will be in Phoenix on Monday.
    : He'll probably have a beer party with Senator McCain.
    : Not to mention late night parties at our expense.
    :
    : Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.
    :
    : Does that count as a threat?

    Depends:

    A) social statement
    B) political comment
    C) a reflection of your IQ
    NotMe, Aug 16, 2009

  3. "richard" <> wrote in message
    > President One Big Ass Mistake (Obama) Will be in Phoenix on Monday.
    > He'll probably have a beer party with Senator McCain.
    > Not to mention late night parties at our expense.
    >
    > Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.
    >
    > Does that count as a threat?

    Interested to know your position on the Amerikan Health System vs several
    Presidents attempts to bring some reason to it.

    Me.
    news.datemas.de, Aug 16, 2009
  4. richard

    Aratzio Guest

    On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:41:36 -0600, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, §ñühw¤£f <> got double
    secret probation for writing:

    >In message <>, richard wrote:
    >> President One Big Ass Mistake (Obama) Will be in Phoenix on Monday.
    >> He'll probably have a beer party with Senator McCain.
    >> Not to mention late night parties at our expense.
    >>
    >> Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.
    >>
    >> Does that count as a threat?

    >No, but it confirms you're a retard.
    >
    >^_^

    Please do not insult retards.
    Aratzio, Aug 16, 2009

    --
    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 16, 2009
  6. In message <>, Aratzio wrote:
    > On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:41:36 -0600, in the land of
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk, §ñühw¤£f <> got double
    > secret probation for writing:
    >
    > >In message <>, richard wrote:
    > >> President One Big Ass Mistake (Obama) Will be in Phoenix on Monday.
    > >> He'll probably have a beer party with Senator McCain.
    > >> Not to mention late night parties at our expense.
    > >>
    > >> Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.
    > >>
    > >> Does that count as a threat?

    > >No, but it confirms you're a retard.
    > >
    > >^_^

    > Please do not insult retards.

    So richard is below a retard?
    Interesting.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 16, 2009
  7. In article <>,
    richard <> wrote:
    >President One Big Ass Mistake (Obama) Will be in Phoenix on Monday.
    >He'll probably have a beer party with Senator McCain.
    >Not to mention late night parties at our expense.
    >
    >Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.
    >
    >Does that count as a threat?

    Certainly not someone I'd consider threatening. I'd be more inclined to
    call in the loonybin squad.

    --
    Master of Puppets - Burkina Faso Hellraisers - www.thescambaiter.com
    DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?
    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Aug 16, 2009
  8. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:33:19 -0500, "NotMe" <> wrote:

    >"richard" <> wrote in message
    >: President One Big Ass Mistake (Obama) Will be in Phoenix on Monday.
    >: He'll probably have a beer party with Senator McCain.
    >: Not to mention late night parties at our expense.
    >:
    >: Hey I think I'll drive down Monday just so I can flip him the bird.
    >:
    >: Does that count as a threat?
    >
    >Depends:
    >
    >A) social statement