    GSM to SIP or SIP to GSM
    i tried before OKTELL GSM to SIP but it is not more functional. i want better now.
    anyone help me?
    abey, Jul 26, 2012

  2. abey

    Paulweicker

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Canada
    Get a DID # and have it forwarded to both cell and PC. Use the DID asa you transmitted # and should solve the problem. PJ
    Paulweicker, Aug 9, 2012

  3. abey

    abey

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    I living in Africa. my living country no did# service. but i have USA DID number it divert to my PC but now from pc to my country number to terminate in small good technolgy. if u u have idea help me? :yell:
    abey, Aug 9, 2012