    like this?

    Kind Regards,

    Daniel de Lange
    Daniel de Lange, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Daniel,

    For sure what you can do is to get the QuesCom IP/GSM gateway
    solution.
    It is recommanded by CISCO. Get a look at www.quescom.com/ipgsm. It
    can be connected directly to the Alcatel IP card or to a Cisco Call
    Manager.

    You can send me email or call me +33 4 97 23 48 56.

    Vincent
    Sales - QuesCom

    Vincent Brault, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Thanx for the information. This is very handy for new installations
    and customers who require this. This customer already has a GSM
    Gateway and wants to re-use it. I've already found a solution to
    implement this.

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel de Lange, Oct 15, 2004