    for an ADSL connection..........
    Brian Tozer

    Now I feel a bit better..........

    KiwiBrian, Feb 14, 2005

  2. I had exactly the same problem when I signed up with them. Finished up
    'phoning them and let them fill in their silly form themselves
    Jack Gruschow
    ..

    Jack Gruschow, Feb 14, 2005

  3. KiwiBrian

    Matty Guest

    KiwiBrian wrote:

    > I have just sent the following email to IHUG's complaints department.
    >
    > I am trying to sign up for ADSL but cannot get past stage 4 of 6 cos the
    > bloody form tells me that the postal code is incorrect, when it has filled
    > it in already with the correct postal code.
    > Please sack the idiot that programmed this, and tell me how I can sign up
    > for an ADSL connection..........
    > Brian Tozer
    >
    > Now I feel a bit better..........

    Why don't you just get ADSL directly from xtra? I think it's cheaper,
    and you want have to argue about whose fault it is if anything goes wrong.

    Matty, Feb 14, 2005
  4. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    "Matty" <> wrote in message
    > KiwiBrian wrote:
    >
    >> I have just sent the following email to IHUG's complaints department.
    >>
    >> I am trying to sign up for ADSL but cannot get past stage 4 of 6 cos the
    >> bloody form tells me that the postal code is incorrect, when it has
    >> filled it in already with the correct postal code.
    >> Please sack the idiot that programmed this, and tell me how I can sign up
    >> for an ADSL connection..........
    >> Brian Tozer
    >>
    >> Now I feel a bit better..........

    > Why don't you just get ADSL directly from xtra? I think it's cheaper, and
    > you want have to argue about whose fault it is if anything goes wrong.

    After my last experience with Xtra's Help Line, of waiting for 65 minutes,
    to then be disconnected, no thanks.

    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, Feb 14, 2005
  5. KiwiBrian

    Jedmeister Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    >I have just sent the following email to IHUG's complaints department.
    >
    > I am trying to sign up for ADSL but cannot get past stage 4 of 6 cos the
    > bloody form tells me that the postal code is incorrect, when it has filled
    > it in already with the correct postal code.
    > Please sack the idiot that programmed this, and tell me how I can sign up
    > for an ADSL connection..........
    > Brian Tozer
    >
    > Now I feel a bit better..........

    Similar problem happened with me using ASB's website to increase my credit
    card limit...the form did not accept valid information - I visited a branch,
    and they could not get it to work either.

    Anyway, after contacting their tech dept, apparently the page had not been
    working for several months...strange.

    Jedmeister, Feb 14, 2005
  6. KiwiBrian

    Athura Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    >I have just sent the following email to IHUG's complaints department.
    >
    > I am trying to sign up for ADSL but cannot get past stage 4 of 6 cos the
    > bloody form tells me that the postal code is incorrect, when it has filled
    > it in already with the correct postal code.
    > Please sack the idiot that programmed this, and tell me how I can sign up
    > for an ADSL connection..........
    > Brian Tozer
    >
    > Now I feel a bit better..........

    I used the page a couple weeks ago with no problems at all.

    Athura, Feb 14, 2005
  7. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    "Athura" <> wrote in message

    > "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    >>I have just sent the following email to IHUG's complaints department.
    >>
    >> I am trying to sign up for ADSL but cannot get past stage 4 of 6 cos the
    >> bloody form tells me that the postal code is incorrect, when it has
    >> filled it in already with the correct postal code.
    >> Please sack the idiot that programmed this, and tell me how I can sign up
    >> for an ADSL connection..........
    >> Brian Tozer
    >>
    >> Now I feel a bit better..........
    >>

    > I used the page a couple weeks ago with no problems at all.

    Hi A.
    Did you have any problems getting the ADSL going?
    I am supposed to receive my modem etc in 10 days or so and am looking for
    any pitfalls etc..

    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, Feb 15, 2005