    Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?

    I can email news.individual.net, but this can take a few days.

    It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004

  2. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:14:49 -0000 "anthonyberet"
    > used 11 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > >It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.
    > >

    > Get Agent or 40Tude Dialog for a Usenet reader.

    No.

    > Google for the "PW recovery Outlook express" tools, fuckwit.

    And what happens when all the tops hits are crippled but they don't inform
    before installation?
    You fucking moron.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004

  3. anthonyberet

    G. Morgan Guest

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Dec 18, 2004
  4. anthonyberet

    Ionizer Guest

    "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > I appreciate that they want to make money - but on this occaision I

    don't
    > want to pay - I want a freebie.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    > Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?
    >
    > I can email news.individual.net, but this can take a few days.
    >
    > It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    I don't understand, anthony- it looks like you're posting via
    individual.net right now. Do you just want to be reminded of your
    password out of curiosity?

    I found this one on the Pricelessware site, but it doesn't work on XP
    systems: http://pricelessware.org/thelist/sec.htm#Password: Viewer

    Here's another:
    http://www.filehungry.com/index.php?action=viewitemdetails&id=9952

    I searched not for password recovery freeware, but for "password viewer."
    Us fuckwits have to stick together, you know.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Dec 18, 2004
  5. http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    years.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Multi-Domain & Reseller Cpanel Hosting
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Dec 18, 2004
  6. anthonyberet

    SwissTony Guest

    "Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc." <> wrote in message
    > http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    > years.
    >
    > --Tina

    damn u got there first
    revaeation works, i just tried it.
    Had it a long time myself

    SwissTony, Dec 18, 2004
  7. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    | > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:14:49 -0000 "anthonyberet"
    | > used 11 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    | >
    | > >It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.
    | > >

    | > Get Agent or 40Tude Dialog for a Usenet reader.
    | >
    | No.
    |
    | > Google for the "PW recovery Outlook express" tools, fuckwit.
    | >
    | And what happens when all the tops hits are crippled but they don't inform
    | before installation?
    | You fucking moron.

    Then you un-install them and move on. What's the big deal?

    Toolman Tim, Dec 18, 2004
  8. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > | > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:14:49 -0000 "anthonyberet"
    > | > used 11 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > | > Get Agent or 40Tude Dialog for a Usenet reader.
    > | >
    > | No.
    > |
    > | > Google for the "PW recovery Outlook express" tools, fuckwit.
    > | >
    > | And what happens when all the tops hits are crippled but they don't

    inform
    > | before installation?
    > | You fucking moron.
    > |
    > Then you un-install them and move on. What's the big deal?

    And how long would you continue this activity for until you asked in 24HSD?

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  9. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > > I appreciate that they want to make money - but on this occaision I

    > don't
    > > want to pay - I want a freebie.
    > >
    > > Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    > > Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?
    > >
    > > I can email news.individual.net, but this can take a few days.
    > >
    > > It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    > I don't understand, anthony- it looks like you're posting via
    > individual.net right now. Do you just want to be reminded of your
    > password out of curiosity?

    Thanks Ian - the reason is that I want to change my news client to Mozilla
    Thunderbird - but I seem to have lost my password notification from
    individual from my outlook express archive.
    Obviously OE still has my password (as you correctly note, I am posting from
    there). However, I need to transfer the account to my new client.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  10. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Re: grrr - I hate it when trial versions are crippled but they donttell you before installation

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    > http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    > years.

    Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    mental midgets.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  11. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    | > |
    | > | "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message

    | > | No.
    | > |

    | > | And what happens when all the tops hits are crippled but they don't
    | inform
    | > | before installation?
    | > | You fucking moron.
    | > |
    | > Then you un-install them and move on. What's the big deal?
    | >
    | And how long would you continue this activity for until you asked in
    24HSD?

    Me?
    1) I wouldn't forget my own password(s)
    2) I would read the "fine print" before installing them in the first place.
    Then go look at another.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 18, 2004
  12. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > | > |

    > | > |

    > | inform
    > | > |
    > | > Then you un-install them and move on. What's the big deal?
    > | >
    > | And how long would you continue this activity for until you asked in
    > 24HSD?
    > |

    > Me?

    Yes you - you do know how to read a Usenet thread don't you?

    > 1) I wouldn't forget my own password(s)

    I have better things to keep in my head than all my passwords. - I store
    them of course but on this occasion have been let down by Outlook Express.

    > 2) I would read the "fine print" before installing them in the first place.
    > Then go look at another.

    It's not always in the fine print - do you have some reading
    comprehension problem?

    Seriously, how long would you remain in this moronic loop before seeking
    another way to find an app which will do the job?

    If you have nothing better to do than sit there reading misleading
    user-agreements and installing and uninstalling useless demo apps then
    fair enough I suppose.

    I however have more useful things I could be doing.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  13. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    | > |
    | > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    | > | > |
    24hoursupport.helpdesk

    | > | > |

    | > | inform
    | > | > |

    | > | And how long would you continue this activity for until you asked in
    | > 24HSD?
    | > |

    | > Me?
    |
    | Yes you - you do know how to read a Usenet thread don't you?
    |
    | > 1) I wouldn't forget my own password(s)
    |
    | I have better things to keep in my head than all my passwords. - I store
    | them of course but on this occasion have been let down by Outlook Express.
    |
    | > 2) I would read the "fine print" before installing them in the first
    place.
    | > Then go look at another.
    | >
    | It's not always in the fine print - do you have some reading
    | comprehension problem?

    Not at all. Which is why I've never installed a crippled software package
    without knowing it first.

    | Seriously, how long would you remain in this moronic loop before seeking
    | another way to find an app which will do the job?

    I never would have been there in the first place.

    | If you have nothing better to do than sit there reading misleading
    | user-agreements and installing and uninstalling useless demo apps then
    | fair enough I suppose.

    Like I said...never done it. I get my downloads from sources like
    download.com that make it clear in advance as to whether it is freeware,
    shareware, demo, etc., and what (if any) limitations exist.

    | I however have more useful things I could be doing.

    Like maybe researching this issue on Google, and checking out your downloads
    before you actually screw up your computer with them?

    Toolman Tim, Dec 18, 2004
  14. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > | Toolman Tim wrote:
    > | > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > | > |

    > | > | > |
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > | > | > |

    > don't
    > | > | > |

    > | > 24HSD?
    > | > |

    > | > Me?
    > |
    > | Yes you - you do know how to read a Usenet thread don't you?
    > |
    > | > 1) I wouldn't forget my own password(s)
    > |
    > | I have better things to keep in my head than all my passwords. - I store
    > | them of course but on this occasion have been let down by Outlook Express.
    > |
    > | > 2) I would read the "fine print" before installing them in the first
    > place.
    > | > Then go look at another.
    > | >
    > | It's not always in the fine print - do you have some reading
    > | comprehension problem?
    >
    > Not at all. Which is why I've never installed a crippled software package
    > without knowing it first.
    >
    > | Seriously, how long would you remain in this moronic loop before seeking
    > | another way to find an app which will do the job?
    >
    > I never would have been there in the first place.
    >
    > | If you have nothing better to do than sit there reading misleading
    > | user-agreements and installing and uninstalling useless demo apps then
    > | fair enough I suppose.
    >
    > Like I said...never done it. I get my downloads from sources like
    > download.com that make it clear in advance as to whether it is freeware,
    > shareware, demo, etc., and what (if any) limitations exist.
    >
    > | I however have more useful things I could be doing.
    >
    > Like maybe researching this issue on Google, and checking out your downloads
    > before you actually screw up your computer with them?

    Doh! - there is no helping you ;)

    anthonyberet, Dec 19, 2004
  15. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    > Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?

    Pick up a pad and write down all your user names and passwords in it.

    Plato, Dec 19, 2004
  16. anthonyberet

    Plato wrote:
    > anthonyberet wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    >>Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?

    > Pick up a pad and write down all your user names and passwords in it.

    JESUS ****! - whats *wrong* with everyone in this thread?

    I DIDN'T KNOW THE PASSWORD!

    What is this, some sort of reverse team-trolling! ;)

    anthonyberet, Dec 19, 2004
  17. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Plato wrote:
    | > anthonyberet wrote:
    | >
    | >>Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    | >>Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?
    | >

    | > Pick up a pad and write down all your user names and passwords in it.
    | >
    | JESUS ****! - whats *wrong* with everyone in this thread?
    |
    | I DIDN'T KNOW THE PASSWORD!
    |
    | What is this, some sort of reverse team-trolling! ;)

    Hey - cool! You think we (TINW) could MARKET that strategy???

    Toolman Tim, Dec 19, 2004
  18. anthonyberet

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:08 +0000, in
    <>
    anthonyberet scrawled:

    >Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    >> http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    >> years.
    >>

    >Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    >mental midgets.

    Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  19. anthonyberet

    °Mike° wrote:
    > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:08 +0000, in
    > <>
    > anthonyberet scrawled:
    >

    >>Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    >>>years.
    >>>

    >>Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    >>mental midgets.

    > Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.

    Heh - well if you mean me - I didn't forget it - I never committed it to
    memory.
    why oh why do so few read and comprehend! ;)

    anthonyberet, Dec 19, 2004
  20. anthonyberet

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:58:24 +0000, in
    <>
    anthonyberet scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:08 +0000, in
    >> <>
    >> anthonyberet scrawled:

    <snip>

    >>>Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    >>>mental midgets.

    >> Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.
    >>

    >Heh - well if you mean me - I didn't forget it - I never committed it to
    >memory.

    Memory, paper, filofax, whatever...it's still forgotten.

    >why oh why do so few read and comprehend! ;)

    Why, indeed. :)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004