    add this
    Thank You
    Larry

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?=, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Thats available only in Professional Edition of Windows XP.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/choosing2.mspx

    Also, you are in the wrong newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general or
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support are best suited for questions
    relating the x86 (32-bit) Editions of Windows XP.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 28, 2005

  3. Andre, I think the help_and_support group may be for those writing help and
    support files. But I agree with you. Anyone doing websites ought to be in
    Pro and not Home.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 28, 2005
  4. Oh, sorry, I didn't know about the help_and_support group being only for
    writing help and support files, thanks for letting me know.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 28, 2005