    anyone?

    Thank you for any input.

    MCPGuy
    MCPGuy, Nov 24, 2003

  2. MCPGuy

    jen Guest

    MCPGuy wrote:
    > quick ? for all of you concerning Group Policy.
    > In my test lab i created an OU with a few users and
    > groups, within that OU i created a GP and thought i
    > applied it to the OU but when i was finished that GP was
    > applied to everyone in the Domain. What am i doing wrong?
    > why would the GP just be applied to those in the OU? Help
    > anyone?
    >
    > Thank you for any input.
    >
    > MCPGuy

    what does the structure look like? did you apply it to
    a domain, domain controller or just the ou you created?
    not that this matters, but you need to run the gpupdate
    as well, unless you've configured a refresh manually.

    is it possible that you have additional policies present?
    also remember, a policy at one level will override another.

    you probably already know most of this.

    --
    Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.
    jen, Nov 26, 2003