    password. Since we are requiredto change our password quite often, this
    causes a problem after their password changes. Is there a setting in Group
    Policy the disable the check box from that pop-up box?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUzMjE2OQ==?=, Dec 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUzMjE2OQ==?=

    lowdes Guest

    No there is not.

    Thanks

    lowdes, Dec 31, 2005

  3. "Steve32169" wrote:
    > We connect to the internet thru a Proxy Server. Occasionally a pop-up box
    > comes up asking for username and password and a small check box to save
    > password. Since we are requiredto change our password quite often, this
    > causes a problem after their password changes. Is there a setting in Group
    > Policy the disable the check box from that pop-up box?

    one can disable it via registry, will find out and let you know.

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006
  4. MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

    As promissed, here you are: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229940/en-us

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006
  5. "fmsmcse" wrote:
    > As promissed, here you are: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229940/en-us

    another tip, now you can import it via gpo to the computers you like.
    im afraid you will have to put the gpo to run when the machine shuts down to
    be valid after a reboot, but im not sure, you better test it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006