    How do I get the rules to post on this group?

    http://JaimeMedina.com

    ---
    Jaime Medina, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Jaime Medina

    Harrison Guest

    Here's a full list of rules for this group.
    1. No rules
    2. See rule #1

    Harrison, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Jaime Medina

    Boomer Guest

    "Jaime Medina" <> wrote in

    > How do I get the rules to post on this group?

    [snip]

    No Spam, No testing, No Binaries, No abuse/threats.

    Guide lines below.

    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,

    ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

    Courtesy of °Mike° and -=Hawk=- .

    ;)

    Boomer, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Jaime Medina

    Boomer Guest

    "Jaime Medina" <> wrote in

    > How do I get the rules to post on this group?

    [snip]

    FYI Unless you like spam please read these.

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example: lid

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html

    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm
    Boomer, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Jaime Medina

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:08:29 GMT, Jaime Medina wrote:

    >How do I get the rules to post on this group?
    >
    >http://JaimeMedina.com

    ThatURI is a very minimalist advert for,

    CONTENT="About real estate. Get hot news, helpful advice, key links, and
    invaluable perspective from our expert human Guides, calculators.">
    CONTENT="Residential real estate, commercial real estate, mortgates,
    apartment rentals,

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Dec 13, 2003
  6. Jaime Medina

    trout Guest

    Jaime Medina wrote:

    > How do I get the rules to post on this group?
    >
    > http://JaimeSpammer.com

    One rule is pertinent to you:
    1. **** off, spammer.
    --
    "Dropping dead is optional, but encouraged."
    trout, Dec 13, 2003
  7. trout wrote:

    > Jaime Medina wrote:

    >> How do I get the rules to post on this group?

    >> http://JaimeSpammer.com

    > One rule is pertinent to you:
    > 1. **** off, spammer.

    I agree. I hate spam.

    On the other hand, the first response I saw to his query was:

    Here's a full list of rules for this group.
    1. No rules
    2. See rule #1

    That's just asking for trouble.

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 4892F
    [still no new sig]
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 13, 2003
  8. Jaime Medina

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >
    >> Jaime Medina wrote:

    >>> How do I get the rules to post on this group?

    >>> http://JaimeSpammer.com

    >> One rule is pertinent to you:
    >> 1. **** off, spammer.

    > I agree. I hate spam.
    >
    > On the other hand, the first response I saw to his query was:
    >
    > Here's a full list of rules for this group.
    > 1. No rules
    > 2. See rule #1
    >
    > That's just asking for trouble.

    Just that particular poster's penchant for the Dramatic
    Overstatement as petulant 'commentary'. And another reason he's unlikely
    to be elected Official Spokes-model for this year's pageant.
    Rather a non-issue, anyway; as spammers don't actually care what the
    'rules' are.
    --
    "One can only hope that their ISP(s) feel differently."
    trout, Dec 13, 2003
  9. Jaime Medina

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 02:15:17 -0800, Be.Al.Zeebub read and pondered:

    > "One can only hope that their ISP(s) feel differently."

    Not when there's a quid to be made out of it. Needless to say, I get spam
    now. Just can't wait for that contract to expire...

    http://www.bigpond.com/internet-plans/additional/security/
    B.Al.Zeebub, Dec 13, 2003
  10. trout wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> trout wrote:

    >>> One rule is pertinent to you:
    >>> 1. **** off, spammer.

    >> I agree. I hate spam.

    >> On the other hand, the first response I saw to his query was:

    >> Here's a full list of rules for this group.
    >> 1. No rules
    >> 2. See rule #1

    >> That's just asking for trouble.

    > Just that particular poster's penchant for the Dramatic
    > Overstatement as petulant 'commentary'. And another reason he's unlikely
    > to be elected Official Spokes-model for this year's pageant.
    > Rather a non-issue, anyway; as spammers don't actually care what the
    > 'rules' are.

    Very true. I was just noting that when one (no, I never said you posted that)
    asks for anarchy, he'd best be prepared to deal with it. :)

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 4892F
    [still no new sig]
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 13, 2003
  11. Jaime Medina

    trout Guest

    B.Al.Zeebub wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 02:15:17 -0800, Be.Al.Zeebub read and pondered:
    >
    >> "One can only hope that their ISP(s) feel differently."

    > Not when there's a quid to be made out of it. Needless to say, I get
    > spam now. Just can't wait for that contract to expire...
    >
    > http://www.bigpond.com/internet-plans/additional/security/

    The ISP I use just introduced their spam filtering about a month
    ago. I already have protection in place, so I didn't bother with it.
    Probably just something else they'd manage to screw up.
    But at least it's not as bad as the last one I used. I was wondering
    how 3 or 4 different spammers were getting through; when I'd taken
    lengthy measures to 'protect' and hide my address. Simple. They were my
    ISP's "partners"; and were simply *given* my address to spam.
    --
    "Just sleazy."
    trout, Dec 14, 2003