    information then the training books offer.

    Thanks

    Rich
    Rich, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Rich

    Doom Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message
    news:5c8201c474b3$04654450$...
    > Can anyone recommend a good web site or book explaining
    > Group Policy Objects. I am still having a little bit of a
    > problem troubleshooting them and would like a little more
    > information then the training books offer.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rich

    How about the help files for the OS. I know W2K server has good
    documentation on GPO
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Rich

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Rich" <>
    spewed in news:5c8201c474b3$04654450$:

    > Can anyone recommend a good web site or book explaining
    > Group Policy Objects. I am still having a little bit of a
    > problem troubleshooting them and would like a little more
    > information then the training books offer.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rich

    http://cc.realtimepublishers.com/publicationhome.asp?pid=25
    and tiny it yerself

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Rich

    Mike Guest

    I have been looking for a book for 2 years now. I have found nothing out
    there for GP

    Mike, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Rich

    kpg Guest

    > and tiny it yerself

    OK. You and Doom are getting lazy. Tiny it yourself!
    What has this forum come to? If I could tiny it myself
    I wouldn't need to be here in the first place. And even if
    I did tiny it myself I would have to copy the two or three
    lines of url, re-assemble them...but then I don't need to tiny
    it myself!

    Come on, STRAIN A BIT.

    kp "QA watchdog" g
    kpg, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Rich

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "kpg" <> spewed in

    > Come on, STRAIN A BIT.

    ***YAWN***

    I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > ***YAWN***
    >
    > I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

    Don't let kpg pick on you Neil, just go back to your afternoon nap.

    --
    Tech "Nighty-Nite Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  8. >> Come on, STRAIN A BIT.

    >***YAWN***
    >
    >I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2004
  9. Rich

    Doom Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > and tiny it yerself

    > OK. You and Doom are getting lazy.
    >
    > kp "QA watchdog" g

    It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  10. Rich

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > Don't let kpg pick on you Neil, just go back to your afternoon nap.

    and it's nice and cool in the datacenter...I have a nice little cot setup
    just behind the robotic library where no one can see me...

    your tax dollars at work...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  11. Rich

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    well in Canada I think I should be out on parole later this
    aft...assuming they catch me in the next 10 minutes otherwise the statute
    of limitations or something stupid like that will keep me out
    indefinitely...but they could hand me over to the US in which case I
    would be on a fast plane to Syria...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  12. Doom wrote:
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> and tiny it yerself

    >> OK. You and Doom are getting lazy.
    >>
    >> kp "QA watchdog" g

    > It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.

    <SLAP>

    --
    Fris "Remember... I haven't sent your welcome kit yet." bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  13. Rich

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in
    >
    > > Don't let kpg pick on you Neil, just go back to your afternoon nap.

    > and it's nice and cool in the datacenter...I have a nice little cot setup
    > just behind the robotic library where no one can see me...
    >
    > your tax dollars at work...

    Not my tax dollars. You're in Canada, aren't you?
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  14. Rich

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> > and tiny it yerself

    >> OK. You and Doom are getting lazy.
    >>
    >> kp "QA watchdog" g

    > It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.

    nope, I'm just lazy....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  15. Rich

    > Not my tax dollars. You're in Canada, aren't you?

    oh, you didn't know...I have siphoned off US tax dollars too.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  16. Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in
    >

    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> OK. You and Doom are getting lazy.
    >>>
    >>> kp "QA watchdog" g

    >> It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.
    >>

    > nope, I'm just lazy....

    <SLAP> for you, too.

    --
    Fris "MCNGP'ers are neither lazy nor without care" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  17. Rich

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in
    >
    > > Not my tax dollars. You're in Canada, aren't you?

    > oh, you didn't know...I have siphoned off US tax dollars too.

    *grumbling under breath* my taxes are already so high and now this. Damn
    canucks.
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  18. Rich

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote

    > > nope, I'm just lazy....

    > <SLAP> for you, too.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "MCNGP'ers are neither lazy nor without care" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Fris, you're forgetting that Neil could abandon all care WRT NG posting, and
    still out-post everyone else combined.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 28, 2004
  19. Rich

    > my taxes are already so high

    OMG!!!!!!!! wanna compare gouging? We are famous for our astronomical
    taxes, sure we have health care (crumbling and fallin apart as it is) and
    other great social serivces but DON'T YOU NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT YER U.S.
    TAXES TO ME, BUCKO!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  20. Rich

    Doom Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Doom wrote:
    > > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> OK. You and Doom are getting lazy.
    > >>
    > >> kp "QA watchdog" g

    > > It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.

    > <SLAP>
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Remember... I haven't sent your welcome kit yet." bee®, MCNGP #13

    Fris, my post is a quote from Office Space. But I believe it should have
    been "It's not that I'm lazy. It's that I just don't care."
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004