    there, is there any way I can create new GPOs for thos domain?

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3IFRvcHA=?=, Sep 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3IFRvcHA=?=

    bnborg Guest

    On my system, Vista (Business) x64, installed gpmc.msc in system32, by
    default.

    bnborg, Sep 7, 2007

  3. I do not have a gpmc.msc in my C:\windows\system32 directory.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3IFRvcHA=?=, Sep 10, 2007
  4. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? Is there any idea to create and
    edit GPOs when my only member servers are 64 bit, and my personal workstation
    is not a part of the domain?

    Thanks,
    Andrew Topp

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3IFRvcHA=?=, Sep 19, 2007