Group Policy Management Console de 64 bits??

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by David caso, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. David caso

    David caso Guest

    David caso, Apr 18, 2006

  2. David caso

    Rick Guest

    I think the information you need is in this article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304718

    Information about GPMC and x64 is in the article.

    P.S.

    I found the information by searching the MS web site.

    Rick, Apr 18, 2006

  3. David caso

    David caso Guest

    well, i know that i can edit it from remote pc, with OS doesn't work
    with 64 bit, but i would like use it form the same machine, because i've
    3 servers with W2K3 R2 64Bit, and i connect with the servers thought VNC
    services, from outside of network of Servers.

    I think the solution, for me, is open a VPN to the firewall, and open
    the GPMC from my machine, is it?

    thanks.

    David caso, Apr 18, 2006