    Server with Active Directory. I have read countless articles on how to
    do it, and they never seem to apply. Could someone please point me in
    the right direction? Thank you very very much.
    jirwin, Oct 20, 2004

  2. jirwin

    why? Guest

    On 20 Oct 2004 11:49:57 -0700, jirwin wrote:

    >I am having much trouble applying GPO's to an OU in Windows 2000
    >Server with Active Directory. I have read countless articles on how to
    >do it, and they never seem to apply. Could someone please point me in
    >the right direction? Thank you very very much.

    www.google.com for Microsoft MVP sites.

    Also see the MS specific groups, web access from
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

    Some of them are,

    microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
    microsoft.public.win2000.general
    microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy
    microsoft.public.win2000.security
    microsoft.public.win2000.setup

    Me
    why?, Oct 20, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >Some of them are,

    Can you provide proof?

    >microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
    >microsoft.public.win2000.general
    >microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy
    >microsoft.public.win2000.security
    >microsoft.public.win2000.setup

    General microsoft.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Apparently, Lady Chatterly is a Bot. S/he pops up on
    alt.music.michael-jackson from time to time." -- Archie Leach
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 21, 2004