Group info uk.telecom.voip - monthly posting

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Ivor Jones, Apr 18, 2007.

  1. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    This is a monthly posting giving information about the Usenet group
    uk.telecom.voip.

    If you are a new user, or even if you've been around for some time, please
    take a few minutes to read through the charter and bear it in mind when
    posting.

    Charter for uk.telecom.voip
    ===================

    This group is for the discussion of topics relevant to:

    1.. Packet based voice and associated technologies including but not
    limited to Voice over IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame
    Relay (VoFR), Voice over Broadband (VoB) and Voice on the Net (VoN).

    2.. Service providers for the above.

    3.. Hardware and software available for use with packet based voice and
    associated technology.

    ================
    Advertising is forbidden.
    ================

    Encoded binaries (e.g. pictures, compressed files, etc.) are forbidden.
    Such material belongs on a web or FTP site to which a pointer may be
    posted. Cryptographic signatures (e.g. PGP) may be used where
    authentication is important and should be as short as possible.
    Posts must be readable as plain text. HTML, RTF and similarly formatted
    messages are prohibited. To see how to make some common newsreaders comply
    with this, read <http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html>.

    Pointers to commercial or other web sites in signatures are permitted
    provided the message is on-topic. All signatures should be 4 lines or
    fewer and preceded by the customary usenet separator "-- " (dash, dash,
    space) on a line of its own.

    Newsgroups line
    uk.telecom.voip Voice over IP technology and related matters

    http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    Ivor Jones, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Ivor Jones

    Guest

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:19:39 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >This is a monthly posting giving information about the Usenet group
    >uk.telecom.voip.

    Ivor do you have to clutter up this FORUM with this useless rubbish .
    , Apr 18, 2007

  3. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:19:39 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > This is a monthly posting giving information about the
    > > Usenet group uk.telecom.voip.

    > Ivor do you have to clutter up this FORUM with this
    > useless rubbish .

    I'm not cluttering up any forum with anything.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 18, 2007
  4. Ivor Jones

    Guest

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:29:50 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:19:39 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > This is a monthly posting giving information about the
    >> > Usenet group uk.telecom.voip.

    >> Ivor do you have to clutter up this FORUM with this
    >> useless rubbish .

    >I'm not cluttering up any forum with anything.
    >

    >Ivor

    Have it your own way Ivor but some of us know different this is a
    forum and always will be .
    , Apr 18, 2007
  5. Ivor Jones

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    > >This is a monthly posting giving information about the Usenet group
    > >uk.telecom.voip.

    > Ivor do you have to clutter up this FORUM with this useless rubbish .

    Forum? Are you lost?
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 18, 2007
  6. Ivor Jones

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    > Have it your own way Ivor but some of us know different this is a
    > forum and always will be .

    Yes, you are lost.
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 18, 2007
  7. In article <>,
    writes:
    > On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:19:39 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>This is a monthly posting giving information about the Usenet group
    >>uk.telecom.voip.

    > Ivor do you have to clutter up this FORUM with this useless rubbish .

    You might be reading this in a forum gatwayed from Usenet,
    but it was posted to the uk.telecom.voip Usenet newsgroup.

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Apr 18, 2007