    GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

    for more information visit: www.connexin.co.uk

    or email:

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007

  2. fa103

    cybuerke Guest

    "fa103" wrote in message
    news:...
    >A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.
    >
    > Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    > Crystal Clear sound
    > Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    > Better than BT calling
    > Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    > Unlimited packages from 4.99/month
    >
    > SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    > GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!
    >
    > for more information visit: <snip>
    > or email:
    > <snip>

    Hmm.... Gratuitous spamming aside, you people have a lot of tweaking still
    to do (not to mention skilled proof reading)with your site before you can
    consider yourselves anywhere near able to offer a professional service for
    cash.

    What is it with so called business people that they feel able to throw
    investment cash into any half baked proposition without proper preparation?
    Optimism? Suicidal tendencies? Sheesh....
    cybuerke, Feb 20, 2007

  3. fa103

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
    <> wrote:

    >"fa103" wrote in message
    >>A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.
    >>
    >> Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    >> Crystal Clear sound
    >> Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    >> Better than BT calling
    >> Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    >> Unlimited packages from 4.99/month
    >>
    >> SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    >> GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!
    >>
    >> for more information visit: <snip>
    >> or email:
    >> <snip>

    >Hmm.... Gratuitous spamming aside, you people have a lot of tweaking still
    >to do (not to mention skilled proof reading)with your site before you can
    >consider yourselves anywhere near able to offer a professional service for
    >cash.
    >
    >What is it with so called business people that they feel able to throw
    >investment cash into any half baked proposition without proper preparation?
    >Optimism? Suicidal tendencies? Sheesh....

    What I look at first are the prices. Take the headline rate for
    Pakistan for example - 2p/minute - not bad, same as from one of the
    LCR landline providers (http://www.connexin.co.uk/rates.htm). Then
    examine the 'FULL RATE CARD', linked from that page, and it becomes
    9p/minute - not good. In one part it refers to some international
    calls at 1p/min whilst another part it states from 2p/min. Very
    confusing. The packages aren't cheap either, are they trying to
    upstage Vonage with their prices?
    Sorry but I can't see anything inviting.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Feb 20, 2007
  4. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
    >

    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >"fa103" wrote in message
    > >>A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.

    > >> Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    > >> Crystal Clear sound
    > >> Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    > >> Better than BT calling
    > >> Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    > >> Unlimited packages from 4.99/month

    > >> SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    > >> GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

    > >> for more information visit: <snip>
    > >> or email:
    > >> <snip>

    > >Hmm.... Gratuitous spamming aside, you people have a lot of tweaking still
    > >to do (not to mention skilled proof reading)with your site before you can
    > >consider yourselves anywhere near able to offer a professional service for
    > >cash.

    > >What is it with so called business people that they feel able to throw
    > >investment cash into any half baked proposition without proper preparation?
    > >Optimism? Suicidal tendencies? Sheesh....

    > What I look at first are the prices. Take the headline rate for
    > Pakistan for example - 2p/minute - not bad, same as from one of the
    > LCR landline providers (http://www.connexin.co.uk/rates.htm). Then
    > examine the 'FULL RATE CARD', linked from that page, and it becomes
    > 9p/minute - not good. In one part it refers to some international
    > calls at 1p/min whilst another part it states from 2p/min. Very
    > confusing. The packages aren't cheap either, are they trying to
    > upstage Vonage with their prices?
    > Sorry but I can't see anything inviting.
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

    Guys the aim of connexin is not to spam. Connexin is a VoIP company
    that connects with its users.. and answers any questions users may
    have. Prices wise all our rates on the rate card are pay as you go. If
    you Look at the call packages: you will see that calls worldwide are
    from 0.8p a minute. Also connexin have just signed termination
    agreements in asia, meaning rates to India pakistan etc will be
    dropping significantly.

    Regards

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007
  5. fa103

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Re: GROUND BREAKING NEW VOIP SERVICE---choose from over 2 millionUK numbers!

    fa103 wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A <> wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
    >>

    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "fa103" wrote in message
    >>> Hmm.... Gratuitous spamming aside, you people have a lot of tweaking still
    >>> to do (not to mention skilled proof reading)with your site before you can
    >>> consider yourselves anywhere near able to offer a professional service for
    >>> cash.
    >>> What is it with so called business people that they feel able to throw
    >>> investment cash into any half baked proposition without proper preparation?
    >>> Optimism? Suicidal tendencies? Sheesh....

    >> What I look at first are the prices. Take the headline rate for
    >> Pakistan for example - 2p/minute - not bad, same as from one of the
    >> LCR landline providers (http://www.connexin.co.uk/rates.htm). Then
    >> examine the 'FULL RATE CARD', linked from that page, and it becomes
    >> 9p/minute - not good. In one part it refers to some international
    >> calls at 1p/min whilst another part it states from 2p/min. Very
    >> confusing. The packages aren't cheap either, are they trying to
    >> upstage Vonage with their prices?
    >> Sorry but I can't see anything inviting.
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

    > Guys the aim of connexin is not to spam. Connexin is a VoIP company
    > that connects with its users.. and answers any questions users may
    > have. Prices wise all our rates on the rate card are pay as you go. If
    > you Look at the call packages: you will see that calls worldwide are
    > from 0.8p a minute.

    Where does it say that on your site? Cheapest I could find was £0.01

    Even on the front page it says
    Call to Europe from: 1 p/min

    Call to America from: 2 p/min

    Call to Asia from: 2 p/min
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 20, 2007
  6. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 2:15 pm, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > fa103 wrote:
    > > On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A <> wrote:

    > >> What I look at first are the prices. Take the headline rate for
    > >> Pakistan for example - 2p/minute - not bad, same as from one of the
    > >> LCR landline providers (http://www.connexin.co.uk/rates.htm). Then
    > >> examine the 'FULL RATE CARD', linked from that page, and it becomes
    > >> 9p/minute - not good. In one part it refers to some international
    > >> calls at 1p/min whilst another part it states from 2p/min. Very
    > >> confusing. The packages aren't cheap either, are they trying to
    > >> upstage Vonage with their prices?
    > >> Sorry but I can't see anything inviting.
    > >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

    > > Guys the aim of connexin is not to spam. Connexin is a VoIP company
    > > that connects with its users.. and answers any questions users may
    > > have. Prices wise all our rates on the rate card are pay as you go. If
    > > you Look at the call packages: you will see that calls worldwide are
    > > from 0.8p a minute.

    > Where does it say that on your site? Cheapest I could find was £0.01
    >
    > Even on the front page it says
    > Call to Europe from: 1 p/min
    >
    > Call to America from: 2 p/min
    >
    > Call to Asia from: 2 p/min- Hide quoted text -

    Dear Desk Rabbit,

    The prices you see are for the Pay as you go packages. For the monthly
    packages the calls work out to be alot cheaper.

    If you would like more info kindly email a member of the sales team:
    and they will send you out information regarding
    the packages.

    Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

    Regards

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007
  7. fa103

    fa103 wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 2:15 pm, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> fa103 wrote:
    >>> Guys the aim of connexin is not to spam. Connexin is a VoIP company
    >>> that connects with its users.. and answers any questions users may
    >>> have. Prices wise all our rates on the rate card are pay as you go. If
    >>> you Look at the call packages: you will see that calls worldwide are
    >>> from 0.8p a minute.

    >> Where does it say that on your site? Cheapest I could find was £0.01
    >>
    >> Even on the front page it says
    >> Call to Europe from: 1 p/min
    >>
    >> Call to America from: 2 p/min
    >>
    >> Call to Asia from: 2 p/min- Hide quoted text -

    > Dear Desk Rabbit,
    >
    > The prices you see are for the Pay as you go packages. For the monthly
    > packages the calls work out to be alot cheaper.

    Like I said, where does it say that on your site?

    <Looks on site for monthly package> Says "coming soon"

    > If you would like more info kindly email a member of the sales team:
    > and they will send you out information regarding
    > the packages.

    No thanks I get enough spam already.

    > Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

    Nope.

    Love the "case studies" BTW http://www.connexin.co.uk/casestudy.htm

    ROFL
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 20, 2007
  8. fa103

    cybuerke Guest

    "fa103" <> wrote in message

    <snippery for tidiness>
    Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

    Regards

    My original point. There should be absolutely no need to clear up any
    confusion.

    You touted your service on here and provided a link. The link is
    incomplete, incorrect and confusing. Then you promise that certain prices
    will fall in the future.

    Let me ask you - hand on heart - if you were a prospective punter, would
    *you* be impressed?
    cybuerke, Feb 20, 2007
  9. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 4:28 pm, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > fa103 wrote:
    > >> Where does it say that on your site? Cheapest I could find was £0.01

    > >> Even on the front page it says
    > >> Call to Europe from: 1 p/min

    > >> Call to America from: 2 p/min

    > >> Call to Asia from: 2 p/min- Hide quoted text -

    > > Dear Desk Rabbit,

    > > The prices you see are for the Pay as you go packages. For the monthly
    > > packages the calls work out to be alot cheaper.

    > Like I said, where does it say that on your site?
    >
    > <Looks on site for monthly package> Says "coming soon"
    >

    > > If you would like more info kindly email a member of the sales team:
    > > and they will send you out information regarding
    > > the packages.

    > No thanks I get enough spam already.
    >

    > > Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

    > Nope.
    >
    > Love the "case studies" BTWhttp://www.connexin.co.uk/casestudy.htm
    >
    > ROFL- Hide quoted text -

    Connexin Has raised alot of capital. I am only giving you an insight
    into whats to come. If you have any further questions please do not
    hesistate to contact me. Those prices are not shown on the website as
    the monthly packagesa re not available as of yet. there is more to
    come.

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007
  10. fa103 wrote:
    > A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.
    >
    > Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    > Crystal Clear sound
    > Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    > Better than BT calling
    > Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    > Unlimited packages from 4.99/month
    >
    > SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    > GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!
    >
    > for more information visit: www.connexin.co.uk
    >
    > or email:

    Shame voicemail can't be turned off. No use to me with forced
    voicemail.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 20, 2007
  11. fa103

    fa103 wrote:
    > Connexin Has raised alot of capital. I am only giving you an insight
    > into whats to come. If you have any further questions please do not
    > hesistate to contact me. Those prices are not shown on the website as
    > the monthly packagesa re not available as of yet.

    So why did you say in your original posting "Unlimited packages from
    4.99/month" if these packages are not yet available??????

    Hmmmmmmm..... Nothing puts me off more than a bit of bullshit.
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 20, 2007
  12. fa103

    Guest

    On 19 Feb 2007 20:38:11 -0800, "fa103" <>
    wrote:

    >A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.
    >
    >Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    >Crystal Clear sound
    >Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    >Better than BT calling
    >Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    >Unlimited packages from 4.99/month
    >
    >SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    >GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!
    >
    >for more information visit: www.connexin.co.uk
    >
    >or email:

    Ivor drop everything one of your friends has posted ! .
    , Feb 20, 2007
  13. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 5:28 pm, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > fa103 wrote:
    > > A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.

    > > Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    > > Crystal Clear sound
    > > Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    > > Better than BT calling
    > > Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    > > Unlimited packages from 4.99/month

    > > SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    > > GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

    > > for more information visit:www.connexin.co.uk

    > > or email:
    > >

    > Shame voicemail can't be turned off. No use to me with forced
    > voicemail.- Hide quoted text -

    Voice mail can indeed be switched off. You simply sign up then using
    your username and password log in to your account at www.connexin.co.uk
    where u can turn on / off the voicemail facility.

    Regards,

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007
  14. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 5:41 pm, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > fa103 wrote:
    >
    > > Connexin Has raised alot of capital. I am only giving you an insight

    > > into whats to come. If you have any further questions please do not
    > > hesistate to contact me. Those prices are not shown on the website as
    > > the monthly packagesa re not available as of yet.

    > So why did you say in your original posting "Unlimited packages from
    > 4.99/month" if these packages are not yet available??????
    >
    > Hmmmmmmm..... Nothing puts me off more than a bit of bullshit.

    Dear Desk Rabbit,

    Your negative comments are just as appreciated as the positive
    comments we recieve. If you are not happy with the service kindly let
    us know what you would like improved or changed and we will try and do
    it to the best of our abilities.

    Regards,

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007
  15. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 4:32 pm, "cybuerke" <> wrote:
    > "fa103" <> wrote in message
    >
    > <snippery for tidiness>
    > Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.
    >
    > Regards

    > My original point. There should be absolutely no need to clear up any
    > confusion.
    >
    > You touted your service on here and provided a link. The link is
    > incomplete, incorrect and confusing. Then you promise that certain prices
    > will fall in the future.
    >
    > Let me ask you - hand on heart - if you were a prospective punter, would
    > *you* be impressed?

    I understand your concern,

    The prices shown are the pay as you go prices. The service offered is
    far superior than that of sipgate or skype. We want to make VoIP
    telephony reliable, easy to use and cheap. I was merely giving people
    an insight in to whats to come. In March 2007 Connexin will be
    launching its brand new VoIP shop with over 100 products and its 4
    monthly call packages in which calls internationally will be from 0.8p
    a minute! Signing up to a pay as you go account does not mean you are
    committed to anything, it just gives you the first choice of numbers,
    as the best ones go first! The benefit of signing up now is 1. You can
    choose the number you want, 2. you can always upgrade to the contracts
    at a later date.

    If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact me

    Regards

    fa103, Feb 20, 2007
  16. fa103 wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 5:28 pm, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    >> fa103 wrote:
    >>> A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.

    >>> Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
    >>> Crystal Clear sound
    >>> Pstn Back up so your call never drops
    >>> Better than BT calling
    >>> Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
    >>> Unlimited packages from 4.99/month

    >>> SHOP ---> the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
    >>> GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

    >>> for more information visit:www.connexin.co.uk

    >>> or email:
    >>>

    >> Shame voicemail can't be turned off. No use to me with forced
    >> voicemail.- Hide quoted text -

    > Voice mail can indeed be switched off. You simply sign up then using
    > your username and password log in to your account at
    > www.connexin.co.uk where u can turn on / off the voicemail facility.
    >
    > Regards,

    I had signed up, which is why I knew you couldn't switch it off.

    Voicemail is still forced if the phone is offline etc.

    You have option to choose various Voicemail greetings which can be
    uploaded (which is a good feature) but nowhere to state you don't want
    voicemail at all.

    Without being able to switch off voicemail, to me the service is
    useless.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 20, 2007
  17. fa103

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "fa103" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Your negative comments are just as appreciated as the
    > positive comments we recieve. If you are not happy with
    > the service kindly let us know what you would like

    I am not happy with your continual spamming. I had never heard of you 24
    hours ago, now I see you at every turn.

    Go away and take your questionable service with you.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Feb 21, 2007
  18. fa103

    fa103 Guest

    On Feb 20, 11:04 pm, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > fa103 wrote:
    > > On Feb 20, 5:28 pm, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > > <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

    > >> Shame voicemail can't be turned off. No use to me with forced
    > >> voicemail.- Hide quoted text -

    > > Voice mail can indeed be switched off. You simply sign up then using
    > > your username and password log in to your account at
    > >www.connexin.co.ukwhere u can turn on / off the voicemail facility.

    > > Regards,

    > I had signed up, which is why I knew you couldn't switch it off.
    >
    > Voicemail is still forced if the phone is offline etc.
    >
    > You have option to choose various Voicemail greetings which can be
    > uploaded (which is a good feature) but nowhere to state you don't want
    > voicemail at all.
    >
    > Without being able to switch off voicemail, to me the service is
    > useless.- Hide quoted text -

    Dear Sir,

    Which number did you sign up using. I Will Forward this on to the
    technical team, and have this sorted out asap.

    Regards,

    fa103, Feb 21, 2007
  19. fa103

    fa103 wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 4:32 pm, "cybuerke" <> wrote:
    >> "fa103" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <snippery for tidiness>
    >> Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.
    >>
    >> Regards

    >> My original point. There should be absolutely no need to clear up any
    >> confusion.
    >>
    >> You touted your service on here and provided a link. The link is
    >> incomplete, incorrect and confusing. Then you promise that certain prices
    >> will fall in the future.
    >>
    >> Let me ask you - hand on heart - if you were a prospective punter, would
    >> *you* be impressed?

    > I understand your concern,
    >
    > The prices shown are the pay as you go prices. The service offered is
    > far superior than that of sipgate or skype. We want to make VoIP
    > telephony reliable, easy to use and cheap. I was merely giving people
    > an insight in to whats to come.

    So why didn't you come clean and say this in your original post instead
    of all the flim-flam?

    > 1. You can choose the number you want,

    Bzzzzzt! No you can't you can only choose from an offering of 10.

    Besides which, my area code is missing from the list.

    2. you can always upgrade to the contracts
    > at a later date.

    So you say....................
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 21, 2007
  20. fa103

    Guest

    On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:30:11 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >> The service offered is
    >> far superior than that of sipgate

    That is nothing to shout about all you need to do that is to get two
    tin cans and a piece of string .
    , Feb 21, 2007