    recent virus definitions file. Connection just times out.

    Is this Ihug specific, or do others experience this problem too?

    -P.
    Peter Huebner, Apr 15, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    ess says...
    > Can't get through to Grisoft just when I need to manually download a
    > recent virus definitions file. Connection just times out.
    >
    > Is this Ihug specific, or do others experience this problem too?
    >
    > -P.

    Ah, there is something about it on the MOTD - 15 minutes of maybe
    limited international connectivity due to upstream maintenance. Looks
    like it didn't quite work out that way. I have intermittently not been
    able to get Grisoft, Sygate, and several other sites, suddenly Grisoft
    works again, then part of Sygate doesn't ...

    <sigh>

    -P.
    Peter Huebner, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Peter Huebner

    phstpok Guest

    Peter Huebner wrote:
    > Can't get through to Grisoft just when I need to manually download a
    > recent virus definitions file. Connection just times out.
    >
    > Is this Ihug specific, or do others experience this problem too?
    >
    > -P.

    No problem Ihug dialup ns7
    phstpok, Apr 15, 2005