    Remove "NOT" from email address to reply via email"

    Later,
    Malcolm

    Malcolm, May 2, 2005

  2. Malcolm

    Carol2 Guest

    Open your AVG Control Center by right clicking the AVG icon in the
    SysTray. Go to View>Components, & make sure all are checked. Click on
    Scheduler....& then click on the Scheduled Tasks button at the bottom.
    Choose Edit Schedule. That should do it for you, Malcolm.

    Carol2

    Carol2, May 2, 2005

  3. Malcolm

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Malcolm wrote:

    > Anyone know of a good newsgroup for AVG anti virus? I have a question
    > about scheduling with the free version. I can't see any way to adjust
    > the scanning schedule.

    Would help if you mentioned the version you are using, but assuming you
    have the latest free v7:

    - open the control centre
    - right click on the scheduler component (or just highlight it) and
    click 'scheduled tasks'
    - then you can edit tasks

    I don't think you can add tasks or do much more advanced scheduling
    unless you pay for the professional version.

    I don't know of any newsgroups dedicated to it specifically, other than
    general antivirus groups or security ones.

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e :

    Troy Piggins, May 2, 2005
  4. Malcolm

    Malcolm Guest

    On Sun, 1 May 2005 20:06:47 -0500, "Carol2"
    <> wrote:

    >Open your AVG Control Center by right clicking the AVG icon in the
    >SysTray. Go to View>Components, & make sure all are checked. Click on
    >Scheduler....& then click on the Scheduled Tasks button at the bottom.
    >Choose Edit Schedule. That should do it for you, Malcolm.
    >
    >Carol2

    Thanks for the tip Carol2. I'll give it a try.

    Thanks

    Malcolm, May 3, 2005
  5. Malcolm

    <> wrote:

    >Open your AVG Control Center by right clicking the AVG icon in the
    >SysTray. Go to View>Components, & make sure all are checked. Click on
    >Scheduler....& then click on the Scheduled Tasks button at the bottom.
    >Choose Edit Schedule. That should do it for you, Malcolm.
    >
    >Carol2
    >
    >"Malcolm" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Folks,
    >>
    >> Anyone know of a good newsgroup for AVG anti virus? I have a question
    >> about scheduling with the free version. I can't see any way to adjust
    >> the scanning schedule.

    Thanks Carol2. I found it but with the free version I guess you can
    just arrange the time and not the frequency. Appreciate the help.

    Thanks

    Malcolm, May 3, 2005
  6. Malcolm

    Carol2 Guest

    That is true, Malcolm. You can schedule 1 scan per day. However, you
    Can right click on any file/folder & select Scan With AVG to check
    particular files that may be in question.

    Carol2

    Carol2, May 3, 2005
  7. Malcolm

    Malcolm Guest

    On Mon, 2 May 2005 21:38:12 -0500, "Carol2"
    <> wrote:

    >That is true, Malcolm. You can schedule 1 scan per day. However, you
    >Can right click on any file/folder & select Scan With AVG to check
    >particular files that may be in question.
    >
    >Carol2

    Thanks for the input!!!!!

    Thanks

    Malcolm, May 5, 2005
  8. Malcolm

    Carol2 Guest

    You're welcome, Malcolm. Hope it works for you, too.

    Carol2

    Carol2, May 7, 2005