    email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
    I the only one having this problem?

    tia

    LO&MsLO, Feb 15, 2004

  2. LO&MsLO

    Phil Guest

    "LO&MsLO" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
    > 'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
    > email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
    > I the only one having this problem?
    >
    > tia

    The email they send you can only arrive if you have typed your email in
    correctly, is there a chance that you may have made a mistake? in which case
    your much awaited email will never arrive. Hope this Helps.

    Phil, Feb 15, 2004

  3. LO&MsLO

    Ionizer Guest

    "LO&MsLO" <> wrote in message
    > I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
    > 'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
    > email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
    > I the only one having this problem?

    Your own or your ISP's spam filter may have rejected that email from
    Grisoft. Perhaps try again, this time using a web-based email address like
    Hotmail or Yahoo, etc.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Feb 15, 2004
  4. LO&MsLO

    °Mike° Guest

    From the Grisoft registration page:

    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
    "Please check the e-mail address you have entered, because
    we will use it to send you an e-mail with important information.
    Without this information, you will not be able to successfully
    download and install AVG Free Edition."

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:32:17 -0600, in
    <>
    LO&MsLO scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 15, 2004
  5. LO&MsLO

    °Mike° Guest

    FYI: I just completed the registration info and got my
    serial number immediately.

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:50:30 +0000, in
    <>
    °Mike° scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 15, 2004
  6. LO&MsLO

    MJP Guest

    > I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
    > 'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
    > email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
    > I the only one having this problem?
    >
    > tia

    Put this one in AVG-1-12095977-SFF

    ---