    it would be nice if it remembered them

    help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    gorf

    gorf, Jan 19, 2004

  2. gorf wrote:
    > Hi I have windows xp home and I have netmeeting when I try to alter
    > the settings the apply button is greyed out
    > can anyone tell me why and how do I fix it as i am sick of altering
    > the settings everytime
    >
    > it would be nice if it remembered them
    >
    > help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > gorf

    Where is this "Apply" button that you are referring to and what settings are
    you attempting to "apply"?

    I can't find any button anywhere in NetMeeting labeled "Apply".

    --
    Brian Sullivan
    Meeting by Wire ( http://www.meetingbywire.com)

    Brian Sullivan MVP, Jan 19, 2004

  3. gorf

    gorf Guest

    hi sorry
    its in options then video then source its the brightness and contrast in
    there for the web cam it says apply but I can never press it so it don't
    save settings it used to but for some reason its stopped
    and as you know u cant instal netmeeting on xp i thought of doing that but
    was told you cant do it on here

    gorf, Jan 19, 2004
  4. gorf wrote:
    > hi sorry
    > its in options then video then source its the brightness and contrast
    > in there for the web cam it says apply but I can never press it so
    > it don't save settings it used to but for some reason its stopped
    > and as you know u cant instal netmeeting on xp i thought of doing
    > that but was told you cant do it on here

    This control panel is accessed via the "Format"/"Source" button on Video tab
    of tools ->options ( normally that requires that the camera be running and
    capturing video either in preview mode or during a call)?

    The webcam control functions are provided by the camera drivers, not by
    NetMeeting -- whatever function they provide is different for every camera.

    The only out if there is a fault as far as I can determine may be to find
    and install newer software drivers for the camera.

    Brian Sullivan MVP, Jan 19, 2004