    All I want to know is what the picture quality is like as heard it's not to
    good and sound quality.

    Many thanks

    Nick, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Nick

    Stuff Guest

    I have the original release on region 1 and it's very good quality, audio
    and video.

    Stuff, Feb 19, 2004

  3. >"Nick" <> wrote:

    >Has anyone got the original release on region 1?
    >
    >All I want to know is what the picture quality is like as heard it's not to
    >good and sound quality.

    You can find links to DVD reviews through www.imdb.com (external
    reviews area for the individual movie title) and
    www.rottentomatoes.com. DVDverdict.com is a good source.

    Maureen Goldman, Feb 20, 2004
  4. > Has anyone got the original release on region 1?

    > All I want to know is what the picture quality is like as heard it's not

    > good and sound quality.

    While the newer version is better, the original release is pretty well done.
    The picture and sound quality are not at all bad, probably above average.
    It is vastly superior to watching it on cable or VHS. Again, while not as
    good as the other edition, it *is* good.

    Brandon

    Brandon Wolgast, Feb 22, 2004
  5. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Thanks all. Brandon had heard that the new release had much better quality
    and was superior but wanted it confirmed by someone who had seen both
    versions. Think I buy the newer version the annoying thing is it has not
    been released on R2 only the older version has.

    Many thanks all again

    Nick, Feb 23, 2004