    Network Guru Guest

    I've been lurking in here on occasion. Nice to see Frisbee©® and Kline
    still going strong.

    Network Guru, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I've been lurking in here on occasion. Nice to see Frisbee©® and Kline
    >still going strong.

    How about some quality Network Guru posts, just like the old times,
    what d'ya say?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    >> I've been lurking in here on occasion. Nice to see Frisbee©® and
    >> Kline still going strong.

    > How about some quality Network Guru posts, just like the old times,
    > what d'ya say?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Yeah we haven't been graced with one in quite a while.

    Hey, NG, how's things goin? Ladies treatin you any better?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Briscobar, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    lowdes Guest

    Great, now I plunk you!

    *PLUNKED*

    lowdes, Jan 5, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Network Guru" <> say in

    > I've been lurking in here on occasion. Nice to see Frisbee¸© and
    > Kline still going strong.

    happy ney yead NG...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say: Woman who put detergent on top shelf, jump for Joy

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>I've been lurking in here on occasion. Nice to see Frisbee©® and
    >>Kline still going strong.

    > How about some quality Network Guru posts, just like the old times,
    > what d'ya say?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I want to know about hair cuts....or shoes...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you think healthcare's expensive now, wait until it's free!

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Great, now I plunk you!
    >
    > *PLUNKED*

    You complete dumbass! NG is the OVERLORD of the Anti-MCNGP, the one, the
    original, the only.

    And he is also the only foe in years worthy of our attention. He is like a
    God, this Network Guru. You have absolutely no clue. You should be bowing
    down and worshipping him.

    Network Guru has chunks of fmsmcse in his stool.

    Network Guru once ate a complete baby without throwing up.

    Network Guru once leaked out a rumor that a braindumper had beaten him up,
    just so that other stupid braindumpers would challenge him to a fight so he
    could royally kick their sorry asses.

    The man, the poaster, the living legend. Network Guru.

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > The man, the poaster, the living legend. Network Guru.

    *respectful golf clap*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - PC compatibles aren't.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Network Guru has chunks of fmsmcse in his stool.
    >
    > Network Guru once ate a complete baby without throwing up.

    TMML

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - PC compatibles aren't.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    now I'm blushing

    Network Guru, Jan 6, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> The man, the poaster, the living legend. Network Guru.

    > *respectful golf clap*

    dude, i am an original....i've been here since the beginning of time, my
    photo is on the original mcngp website. I deserve more than a respectful
    golf clap

    Network Guru, Jan 6, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    is that character the next nwg wannabe?

    Network Guru, Jan 6, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in

    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >>
    >>> The man, the poaster, the living legend. Network Guru.

    >> *respectful golf clap*

    > dude, i am an original....i've been here since the beginning of time,
    > my photo is on the original mcngp website. I deserve more than a
    > respectful golf clap

    *rowdy gives respectful penguin clap*

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 9:59pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> Great, now I plunk you!
    >>
    >> *PLUNKED*

    > You complete dumbass! NG is the OVERLORD of the Anti-MCNGP, the one,
    > the original, the only.
    >
    > And he is also the only foe in years worthy of our attention. He is
    > like a God, this Network Guru. You have absolutely no clue. You should
    > be bowing down and worshipping him.
    >
    > Network Guru has chunks of fmsmcse in his stool.
    >
    > Network Guru once ate a complete baby without throwing up.
    >
    > Network Guru once leaked out a rumor that a braindumper had beaten him
    > up, just so that other stupid braindumpers would challenge him to a
    > fight so he could royally kick their sorry asses.
    >
    > The man, the poaster, the living legend. Network Guru.

    Hear, hear!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Why does Kentucky Fried Chicken use Sweet Home Alabama in it's ads?

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:44pm "Network Guru" blathered:

    > dude, i am an original....i've been here since the beginning of time, my
    > photo is on the original mcngp website. I deserve more than a respectful
    > golf clap

    Speaking of the original MCNGP Website, do we still have those files?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I'll have some toasted white bread please.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:44pm "Network Guru" blathered:

    > dude, i am an original....i've been here since the beginning of time

    You are Consultant and I claim my two-fifty.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I said consummate V's! CONSUMMATE!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >And he is also the only foe in years worthy of our attention.

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >is that character the next nwg wannabe?

    You mean lowdes?
    ROTFLMAO!

    Man, lowdes is just a boring little tool.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  19. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%23Sf$,
    Network Guru <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > is that character the next nwg wannabe?

    NG, many try but we soon are bored by their lack of wit or originality and
    do away with them.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  20. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:44pm "Network Guru" blathered:
    >
    >> dude, i am an original....i've been here since the beginning of time,
    >> my
    >> photo is on the original mcngp website. I deserve more than a respectful
    >> golf clap

    > Speaking of the original MCNGP Website, do we still have those files?

    Whatever is not on the l33t site, pic-wise, I have on my hard disk. I can
    upload those photos.

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006