Greetings:

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Keith Eisenbath, May 14, 2007.

  1. Greetings:

    I have 3 sites with 3550s connected that I am trying to connect via dot1q
    trunks thru a metro ethernet setup.

    Each 3550 is connected to a LE-311 which is connected to a LE-427 at the
    CO.

    There is very little information on these wwp switches that I can find on
    the internet.

    The 3550s ports that connect to the LE's are configured as:

    int GI0/x
    switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
    switchport mode trunk

    How should these ports on the LE-311's be configured by my provider?

    I will try to provide more info if needed.

    Keith

    Keith Eisenbath, May 14, 2007