Greetings.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by webmaster, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. webmaster

    webmaster Guest

    Greetings,

    Just bought a graphics tablet today, a Genius at £25 ish, I must be losing
    my touch, I have been trying to understand the destructions since lunch
    time, can I hellas like!

    So, got a nice new tablet, but unable to use it, I only got it to make
    touching up photos easier, cos a mouse is awkward to use for intricate work.

    Camera went funny yesterday whilst out in Newark, took it back today, they
    say it is the batteries, only took about 5 photos after charging them for 6
    hours, man in shop says I must fully charge them but in the book it says 6
    hours max!

    Tomorrow is work day, got to clear the garage out to make some room, so the
    trailer could be full by tomorrow night, only trouble is, I have not got a
    tow bar on this car, her, hum! so have to ask one of my nice friends to give
    me a hand.

    Hope everyone is OK.

    --
    Regards

    Peter

    www.speakingout.org.uk
    www.hull-me.co.uk

    webmaster, Aug 8, 2003

  2. webmaster

    Enough Guest

    In article <bh0tlo$tab$>,
    "webmaster" <> wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > Just bought a graphics tablet today, a Genius at £25 ish, I must be losing
    > my touch, I have been trying to understand the destructions since lunch
    > time, can I hellas like!
    >
    > So, got a nice new tablet, but unable to use it, I only got it to make
    > touching up photos easier, cos a mouse is awkward to use for intricate work.
    >
    > Camera went funny yesterday whilst out in Newark, took it back today, they
    > say it is the batteries, only took about 5 photos after charging them for 6
    > hours, man in shop says I must fully charge them but in the book it says 6
    > hours max!
    >
    > Tomorrow is work day, got to clear the garage out to make some room, so the
    > trailer could be full by tomorrow night, only trouble is, I have not got a
    > tow bar on this car, her, hum! so have to ask one of my nice friends to give
    > me a hand.
    >
    > Hope everyone is OK.

    You are either:

    1) A stupid wanker

    or

    2) Into some fine drugs.

    Do you know where your 'mind' is?

    --
    Enough <>

    Enough, Aug 8, 2003

  3. webmaster

    webmaster Guest

    "webmaster" wrote

    Sorry about that, my computer has a problem, email messages have been sent
    to some newsgroups I subscribe to, can't fathom out why this is happening.
    my virus checker has gone down as well.

    webmaster, Aug 8, 2003
  4. webmaster

    Paul Heslop Guest

    webmaster wrote:

    > "webmaster" wrote
    >
    > Sorry about that, my computer has a problem, email messages have been sent
    > to some newsgroups I subscribe to, can't fathom out why this is happening.
    > my virus checker has gone down as well.

    Hmmm, sounds like you have a nasty.
    --
    Paul. (I never agreed to be Your holy one)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Aug 8, 2003