Greetings from "the las european dictatorship" (newbie introduction)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Al Murauski, May 27, 2006.

  1. Al Murauski

    Al Murauski Guest

    Hi,

    Please, do not take the subject (and what is told on EuroNews about us)
    seriously. We are quite a nice country here :)

    I'm from Minsk, the capital of Belarus.

    And what I wanted to say: I'm running a blog about digital photography
    software. It's rather young (about a couple of weeks old), but gets
    popular day after day. There I publish digital photo oriented
    problem-based articles and software reviews:

    The Digital Photography Software blog
    http://www.digital-photography-software.com

    I'm a former software ingeneer that fell in love with digital
    photography a time ago. So,for now, as I'm a computer geek, my primary
    interest is in digital photography software. It's something magic you
    can dofrom your photos with the help of computers.

    I hope, my thoughts and experience will help the community members.

    Nice to join you!

    __
    kind regards,
    Al
    Al Murauski, May 27, 2006

  2. Hello Al, I can't find my way around in your site. Things overlap each
    other.
    Wonder why?
    Gene

    Gene F. Rhodes, May 27, 2006

  3. Hello Al, I can't find my way around in your site. Things overlap each
    other.
    Wonder why?
    Gene

    Gene F. Rhodes, May 27, 2006
  4. Gene F. Rhodes wrote:
    > Hello Al, I can't find my way around in your site. Things overlap each
    > other.
    > Wonder why?

    What browser are you using?

    (And, please, bottom post after trimming.)

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, May 27, 2006
  5. Al Murauski

    Al Murauski Guest

    Hmm... strange. I've tested it in Firefox, Opera and IE and everything
    worked ok.

    Could you please try again and tell me thw browser name you use.

    Thanks in advance.

    Al Murauski, May 31, 2006