    Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.

    Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

    The others will go away as soon as you send them this jokechangeyourmange

    Charles, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Charles

    jimPKP Guest

    Charles wrote:

    > Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
    >

    > See you in France
    >
    > Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
    >

    > Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.
    >
    > The others will go away as soon as you send them this
    > jokechangeyourmange <Its A Joke Ya'll>

    What the ****?
    That's the best post I have ever seen on any newsgroup ever!

    --
    ---
    | jim | PKP |

    jimPKP, Aug 31, 2003

  3. "Charles" <> wrote in message
    Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.

    See you in France

    Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.

    Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

    Fred had the dog in him!?!??!?!

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Ack! Didn't get the >'s right :-( Should ahve looked as below...

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 31, 2003
  5. On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:08:17 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Sentient Fluid in message

    > Ack! Didn't get the >'s right :-( Should ahve looked as below...
    >

    > "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Charles" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
    >>

    >> See you in France
    >>
    >> Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
    >>

    >> Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

    > Fred had the dog in him!?!??!?!

    Er, perhaps he meant to say he was in the dog? (The pervert!)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 31, 2003
  6. Charles

    Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:00:27 -0500, "Charles" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
    >

    >See you in France
    >
    >Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
    >

    >Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.
    >
    >The others will go away as soon as you send them this jokechangeyourmange

    Wow! errr... Wow!

    , Sep 1, 2003