    with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    best Windows based program?

    Much grass.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    John Holmes Guest

    Rôgêr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    > software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming

    up
    > with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's

    the
    > best Windows based program?
    >
    > Much grass.

    You fucking idiot.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 6,180,000 for greeting card software. (0.63
    seconds)

    --
    Your mother was a simpering cow who got stoned every day in a variety of
    open prisons.

    John Holmes, May 3, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    >software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    >with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    >best Windows based program?
    >
    >Much grass.

    I have a couple of versions of this:

    http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4710&itemType=CATEGORY

    It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-...Z9718645682QQcategoryZ185QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    or

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D

    Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

    --
    There is a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue.
    --Edmund Burke

    Mara, May 3, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    KMP Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    >> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    >> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    >> best Windows based program?
    >>
    >> Much grass.

    > I have a couple of versions of this:
    >
    > http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4710&itemType=CATEGORY
    >
    > It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-...Z9718645682QQcategoryZ185QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
    >
    > Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

    A subscription to American Greetings online is what I use - it's more
    than paid for itself in a couple months....

    KMP, May 3, 2006
  5. Mara wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    >>software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    >>with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    >>best Windows based program?
    >>
    >>Much grass.

    > I have a couple of versions of this:
    >
    > http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4710&itemType=CATEGORY
    >
    > It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-...Z9718645682QQcategoryZ185QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
    >
    > Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

    Me mum is 85 years old and during mid-life learned to use an IBM
    Selectric. PSP is a little too intense for her, computer-wise. But if
    you'd like to take her on in 18 holes of golf, I'm putting all my money
    on her. And she hates to use a golf cart, would rather walk the 6 miles.

    Thanks.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2006
  6. John Holmes wrote:
    > You fucking idiot.
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 6,180,000 for greeting card software. (0.63
    > seconds)

    Well, you've definitely shown your obvious superiority. I say I've used
    Google and can't find reliable recommendations, you say search Google.
    *ahem*, NEXT!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2006
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SJP Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    > software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    > with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    > best Windows based program?
    >
    > Much grass.

    You might also want to ask in alt.comp.freeware to see if there is a free
    version that might do and save your money for Golf :)

    SJP, May 3, 2006
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:57:50 -0400, KMP <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    >>> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    >>> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    >>> best Windows based program?
    >>>
    >>> Much grass.

    >> I have a couple of versions of this:
    >>
    >> http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4710&itemType=CATEGORY
    >>
    >> It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-...Z9718645682QQcategoryZ185QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >>
    >> or
    >>
    >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
    >>
    >> Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.
    >>

    >A subscription to American Greetings online is what I use - it's more
    >than paid for itself in a couple months....

    They spam. And hire others to spam for them.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10923E0D

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I1E823E0D

    MD was never subscribed to AG.

    Mara, May 3, 2006
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:05:00 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    >>>software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    >>>with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    >>>best Windows based program?
    >>>
    >>>Much grass.

    >> I have a couple of versions of this:
    >>
    >> http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4710&itemType=CATEGORY
    >>
    >> It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-...Z9718645682QQcategoryZ185QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >>
    >> or
    >>
    >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
    >>
    >> Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

    >Me mum is 85 years old and during mid-life learned to use an IBM
    >Selectric. PSP is a little too intense for her, computer-wise. But if
    >you'd like to take her on in 18 holes of golf, I'm putting all my money
    >on her. And she hates to use a golf cart, would rather walk the 6 miles.
    >
    >Thanks.

    YW.

    I'd love to be *able* to play golf again. I couldn't hit the ball very far, but
    I could sure hit it straight. I can't play anymore, though.

    I think she'd do fine with The Print Shop. Plus, there's other things you can do
    with it too, like make "WELCOME BACK, BUTTFACE" banners and such. Handy.

    Mara, May 3, 2006
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:07:32 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >John Holmes wrote:

    <snip>

    >Well, you've definitely shown your obvious superiority. I say I've used
    >Google and can't find reliable recommendations, you say search Google.
    >*ahem*, NEXT!

    That's what you get for consorting with trolls.

    "Eaugh. No Wessola for you tonight."

    Mara, May 3, 2006
  11. On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:07:32 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >John Holmes wrote:
    >> You fucking idiot.
    >>
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 6,180,000 for greeting card software. (0.63
    >> seconds)

    >Well, you've definitely shown your obvious superiority. I say I've used
    >Google and can't find reliable recommendations, you say search Google.
    >*ahem*, NEXT!

    Plonk the fuckwit.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=D0eux?=, May 3, 2006
  12. Ðeux wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:07:32 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>John Holmes wrote:
    >>
    >>>You fucking idiot.
    >>>
    >>>Results 1 - 10 of about 6,180,000 for greeting card software. (0.63
    >>>seconds)

    >>Well, you've definitely shown your obvious superiority. I say I've used
    >>Google and can't find reliable recommendations, you say search Google.
    >>*ahem*, NEXT!

    > Plonk the fuckwit.

    Yeah, I'm one of those slow plonkers. I've plonked a few of his type,
    but hadn't been bothered enough to do it to him. That's changed now.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 4, 2006
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    kajeel Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
    >> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
    >> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
    >> best Windows based program?
    >>
    >> Much grass.

    > You might also want to ask in alt.comp.freeware to see if there is a free
    > version that might do and save your money for Golf :)

    I have been using Hallmark Card Studio 2003. It is very simple to use and
    even shows you how to insert the card into the printer to do the second
    side. Has numerous templates which can be edited to your taste. I know a 70
    year old who has only been using a computer for a year and she has managed
    Card Studio. Good luck.
    Regards
    kaj

    kajeel, May 4, 2006