    Gene Palmiter
    freebridge design group
    freebridge magazine

    Gene Palmiter, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Gene Palmiter

    Frank ess Guest

    Gene Palmiter wrote:
    > first of all....can you see the image from this link?
    > http://www.dotphoto.com/MemViewImage.asp?AID=1582119&IID=51550760
    >
    > I am not sure if my service allows this....so I need to test.
    >
    > I am learning to shoot against a green screen background. But, skin
    > and hair that borders the green is taking on a green tinge. Using
    > Photoshop CS...how can I fix this. I think the cure is to have more
    > lights so I can light the background separately from the
    > subject....but that will take more money than I can put together
    > right now.

    It asks for a sign-in name, password.

    I'd guess to eliminate green tinge the subject direct lighting must
    overwhelm the reflectied (green) lighting reaching the subjects. Remove
    the reflecting surface to a greater distance, move the subjects farther
    from the green screen and closer to the main lighting?

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Gene Palmiter

    DSphotog Guest

    "Gene Palmiter" <> wrote in message
    > first of all....can you see the image from this link?
    > http://www.dotphoto.com/MemViewImage.asp?AID=1582119&IID=51550760
    >
    > I am not sure if my service allows this....so I need to test.
    >
    > I am learning to shoot against a green screen background. But, skin and

    hair
    > that borders the green is taking on a green tinge. Using Photoshop

    CS...how
    > can I fix this. I think the cure is to have more lights so I can light the
    > background separately from the subject....but that will take more money

    than
    > I can put together right now.
    >
    > --
    > Thanks,
    > Gene Palmiter
    > freebridge design group
    > freebridge magazine

    Gene,

    There are programs out there that are specifically designed to work with
    chroma key set up. They have filters designed to remove most of the fringing
    that you're getting. They aren't cheap though.

    Hope this helps,
    Dave
    Former resident of Allentown and Lower Nazareth

    DSphotog, Jul 16, 2004