    Is "green line" error is a proper noun?

    Best regards,

    Boki.

    boki, Mar 25, 2005

  2. boki

    Supervisor Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:25:38 -0800, boki wrote:

    > Dear All,
    > I found some green blocks on my video, when I tell to an
    > engineer, he tell me there are "green line" error.
    >

    > Is "green line" error is a proper noun?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Boki.

    Where did the video come on and what is it played on and into?

    Random green blocks can be an artifact of an ATI capture card
    trying to deciding whether or not you are legal. I have never seen green
    blocks on a normal video (DVD) played into a TV. Blue lines on a
    legal LSTV/DVD, yes - they are an artifact of Macrovision.

    Supervisor

    Supervisor, Mar 25, 2005