    auto removal tool to remove Green AV, see the page
    http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/green-av-2009-antivirus/
    Good Luck and Happy virus free computing
    dfinc, Aug 31, 2009

  2. dfinc

    Guest

    On Aug 31, 9:41 am, dfinc <> wrote:
    > HI, (New rogue spyware/virus, Green Antivirus 2009)
    > Green AV also known as Green Antivirus 2009 is a fake rogue spyware
    > program just like personal antivirus and other old fake antivirus
    > programs. Green AV has attacked recently on thousends of computers
    > therefor i descided to post this message for public awareness about
    > the GreenAV scam. Please do not buy Green AV if its poping up on your
    > screen. it is a scam. you should run an anti spyware program or follow
    > the manual removal steps to remove Green AV virus from your pc. Thanks
    > For manual removal guide on how to remove Green AV or to download an
    > auto removal tool to remove Green AV, see the pagehttp://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/green-av-2009-antivirus/
    > Good Luck and Happy virus free computing

    Concerning GreenAV, what is said above it's true. I haven't personally
    tried the removal tool mentioned above, but the ComboFix utility
    removes it as well. Keep in mind that this kind of spyware often by-
    passes software firewalls.

    -----

    NetPros board
    http://netpros.freeforums.org
    , Aug 31, 2009

  3. dfinc

    emma Guest

    emma had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/ci...ntivirus-2009-fake-program-removal-45368-.htm
    :

    -------------------------------------
    wrote:

    > On Aug 31, 9:41=A0am, dfinc <> wrote:
    >> HI, (New rogue spyware/virus, Green Antivirus 2009)
    >> Green AV also known as Green Antivirus 2009 is a fake rogue
    >> spyware
    >> program just like personal antivirus and other old fake antivirus
    >> programs. Green AV has attacked recently on thousends of computers
    >> therefor i descided to post this message for public awareness
    >> about
    >> the GreenAV scam. Please do not buy Green AV if its poping up on
    >> your
    >> screen. it is a scam. you should run an anti spyware program or
    >> follow
    >> the manual removal steps to remove Green AV virus from your pc.
    >> Thanks
    >> For manual removal guide on how to remove Green AV or to download
    >> an
    >> auto removal tool to remove Green AV, see the
    >> pagehttp://www.darfuns.com/=

    > spyware-removal/green-av-2009-antivirus/
    >> Good Luck and Happy virus free computing

    > Concerning GreenAV, what is said above it's true. I haven't personally
    > tried the removal tool mentioned above, but the ComboFix utility
    > removes it as well. Keep in mind that this kind of spyware often by-
    > passes software firewalls.

    > -----

    > NetPros board
    > http://netpros.freeforums.org

    I couldn't agree with a statement that manual removal is a guaranteed way
    to get rid of rogue anti-spyware. I would recommed Spyware Doctor for
    deleting Green AV and here is all information about this parasite and its
    removal possibilities:
    http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-green-av.html
    Good luck!

    emma, Aug 31, 2009
  4. dfinc

    Guest

    On Aug 31, 4:29 pm, (emma)
    wrote:
    > emma had written this in response tohttp://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/Re-Green-AV-Green-Antivirus-20...
    >  :
    >
    > -------------------------------------
    >

    > wrote:
    > > On Aug 31, 9:41=A0am, dfinc <> wrote:
    > >> HI, (New rogue spyware/virus, Green Antivirus 2009)
    > >> Green AV also known as Green Antivirus 2009 is a fake rogue
    > >> spyware
    > >> program just like personal antivirus and other old fake antivirus
    > >> programs. Green AV has attacked recently on thousends of computers
    > >> therefor i descided to post this message for public awareness
    > >> about
    > >> the GreenAV scam. Please do not buy Green AV if its poping up on
    > >> your
    > >> screen. it is a scam. you should run an anti spyware program or
    > >> follow
    > >> the manual removal steps to remove Green AV virus from your pc.
    > >> Thanks
    > >> For manual removal guide on how to remove Green AV or to download
    > >> an
    > >> auto removal tool to remove Green AV, see the
    > >> pagehttp://www.darfuns.com/=

    > > spyware-removal/green-av-2009-antivirus/
    > >> Good Luck and Happy virus free computing

    > > Concerning GreenAV, what is said above it's true. I haven't personally
    > > tried the removal tool mentioned above, but the ComboFix utility
    > > removes it as well. Keep in mind that this kind of spyware often by-
    > > passes software firewalls.
    > > -----
    > > NetPros board
    > >http://netpros.freeforums.org

    > I couldn't agree with a statement that manual removal is a guaranteed way
    > to get rid of rogue anti-spyware. I would recommed Spyware Doctor for
    > deleting Green AV and here is all information about this parasite and its
    > removal possibilities:http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-green-av.html
    > Good luck!

    > |            http://forums.cabling-design.com/            |
    > |              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
    > | no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
    > |    comp.dcom.sys.cisco - 44124 messages and counting!    |

    Emma,

    The link does not work. Is it just me, or is it dead?

    Thanks!

    Giorgos

    -----

    NetPros board
    http://netpros.freeforums.org
    , Aug 31, 2009
  5. dfinc

    dfinc Guest

    Maybe some prob with your browser or anyother error.
    here all the link on this page working
    dfinc, Sep 11, 2009
  6. dfinc

    dfinc Guest