    of MR. ED sets. Their normal price is $22.99, so if you buy both, it
    works out to $15.49 each, which is almost 50% of MSRP.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jan 14, 2004

  2. jayembee

    Bill Guest

    I found the same deal at their website on Sunday. Our local Best Buy is
    pretty far away, in a very congested area of town, so I ordered it at the
    website. Shipping was free, the only extra I had to pay was Virginia sales
    tax. A great deal for anyone who enjoyed both series, they were both
    favorites of mine as a kid.

    Bill, Jan 14, 2004