    Portugal has the better team

    Portugal plays AS a team

    Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    mark_digital, Jul 5, 2004

  2. mark_digital

    serops Guest

    A win is a win! Now Shuttuppa your face!

    serops, Jul 5, 2004

  3. mark_digital

    Dorian West Guest

    GREECE - 2004

    Greece is not as bad as those Italian, fouling stumps. I know because, as a
    friend of the Mediterranean races, Italy are the most cowardly dogs of
    football. Italy got what they deserved when they got butchered by Sweden,
    Bulgaria and Denmark.

    Greece are Euro champs and they are cleaner tan the rest of the animals they
    played - check the stats.

    Dorian West, Jul 5, 2004
  4. mark_digital

    Diabolik Guest

    Re: GREECE - 2004

    "Dorian West" <> wrote in message
    > Greece is not as bad as those Italian, fouling stumps. I know because, as

    > friend of the Mediterranean races, Italy are the most cowardly dogs of
    > football.

    What race are you, filthy arsehole?

    > Italy got what they deserved when they got butchered by Sweden,

    They didn't get butchered, filthy arsehole.
    Sweden were lucky to win.

    Diabolik, Jul 5, 2004
  5. mark_digital

    Bill Guest

    On 4 Jul 2004 20:35:13 -0700, (mark_digital)
    wrote:

    >Portugal has a harder working team
    >
    >Portugal has the better team
    >
    >Portugal plays AS a team
    >
    >Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    Eine poly orea i psoli tou Charistea

    Bill, Jul 5, 2004
  6. mark_digital

    Paul C Guest

    wrote:

    >Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers.

    Strangely, I thought Deco was having serious problems staying on two
    feet.

    --
    Paul

    Paul C, Jul 5, 2004
  7. mark_digital

    Henry Hooray Guest

    > Greece is not as bad as those Italian, fouling stumps. I know because, as

    > friend of the Mediterranean races, Italy are the most cowardly dogs of
    > football. Italy got what they deserved when they got butchered by Sweden,
    > Bulgaria and Denmark.
    >
    > Greece are Euro champs and they are cleaner tan the rest of the animals

    they
    > played - check the stats.

    Actually, Italy beat Bulgaria and drew with both Denmark and Sweden. In
    other words, the Italians did not lose a single match in Portugal - hardly
    worthy of the description "butchered".

    Dorian, do enjoy this great and wondrous Greek triumph, like many of us
    are - let us celebrate this great Greek side, marvel at their positive
    achievements, and not be spoilers who denigrate the Greeks' genuine amazing
    feat by bad-mouthing the other teams. But also bear in mind that if you wish
    to draw "races" into the equation then I shall look forward to some facts
    and figures from you, so that we may have a rational and sensible discussion
    about these matters.

    Henry.

    ---

    Henry Hooray, Jul 5, 2004
  8. mark_digital

    Mitsos917569 Guest

    It was not a beauty contest.
    Your team lost. Get over it.

    Mitsos917569, Jul 5, 2004
  9. mark_digital

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    And at home!

    Phil Wheeler, Jul 5, 2004
  10. mark_digital

    imbsysop Guest

    > Portugal has a harder working team
    >
    > Portugal has the better team
    >
    > Portugal plays AS a team
    >
    > Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    Portugal has a team of sissies .. look at the game against Holland .. jeez
    in the second half they fell over by the slightest breeze of wind .. looks
    like they've inherited the comedia del arte from the Italians .. their
    goalie had severe and sudden strikes of epilleptics .. what a bunch of
    whimps ..

    and where is the CCD ? or the picture stuff anyway ?

    imbsysop, Jul 5, 2004
  11. Re: GREECE - 2004

    Diabolik, from <>,
    in <news:u26Gc.78925$>, wrote:

    > What race are you, filthy arsehole?

    You were replying to one of the greatest troll of all Usenet :p

    --
    ale
    http://www.sen.it

    Alessandro Riolo, Jul 5, 2004
  12. mark_digital

    Noons Guest

    mark_digital apparently said,on my timestamp of 5/07/2004 1:35 PM:

    > Portugal has a harder working team
    >
    > Portugal has the better team
    >
    > Portugal plays AS a team
    >
    > Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    This is totally uncalled for. The most efficient team won in
    the day. Anything else is just sad losing.

    --
    Cheers
    Nuno Souto

    Noons, Jul 5, 2004
  13. mark_digital

    stewy Guest

    > Portugal has a harder working team
    >
    > Portugal has the better team
    >
    > Portugal plays AS a team
    >
    > Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    You mean the bloody football has finished?

    Thank god for that - we can all get on with our lives now, tell me there
    isn't another international thingy around the corner

    stewy, Jul 5, 2004
  14. mark_digital wrote:

    > Portugal has a harder working team
    >
    > Portugal has the better team
    >
    > Portugal plays AS a team
    >
    > Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    Your bookie is looking for you, do you have the cash?

    Jason K. Lambrou, Jul 5, 2004
  15. mark_digital

    Roman Guest

    Re: GREECE - 2004

    On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:42:21 +0100, Henry Hooray wrote:

    [usual turkish crap snipped]

    Little turkish fascist, you still got to learn, as the Asian monkey that
    you are, that your folk don't tell Western folks how they have to behave,
    how or what to post, or how they should celebrate their victory!

    Punks of your sort are something humanity will overcome.

    --
    In the German language the old word to "türken" (to turkify) means "to
    falsify".

    Roman, Jul 5, 2004
  16. mark_digital

    Henry Hooray Guest

    Re: GREECE - 2004

    "Roman" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:42:21 +0100, Henry Hooray wrote:
    >
    > [usual turkish crap snipped]
    >
    > Little turkish fascist, you still got to learn, as the Asian monkey that
    > you are, that your folk don't tell Western folks how they have to behave,
    > how or what to post, or how they should celebrate their victory!
    >
    > Punks of your sort are something humanity will overcome.
    >
    > --
    > In the German language the old word to "türken" (to turkify) means "to
    > falsify".

    Perhaps that it should be clarified for readers of rec.sport.soccer,
    soc.culture.portuguese, soc.culture.canada and rec.photo.digital that Dorian
    West is a well-known racist and anti-Semitist of the worst order.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_...="dorian west"&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=100&hl=en,
    if anybody should be in any doubt about the veracity of this statement..

    Roman is his totally insignificant acolyte, somebody who finds it amusing to
    troll and flame around, suggesting that people whom he doesn't comprehend
    (i.e. most people) must be Turkish. He has this for him so hilarious game of
    writing near identical garbage after everything I post; it is a bit like
    having trod in something particularly unpleasant on the pavement, having
    Roman as one's groupie. But at the same time it is vaguely amusing to
    command him, as I do now: Roman, write your usual gibberish. Now! - and then
    watch him jump.

    Nothing to do with football, of course, but there again, Roman hardly ever
    wastes his sparse talent on concentrating on the subject in hand.

    Henry.

    ---

    Henry Hooray, Jul 5, 2004
  17. mark_digital

    Yavrukurt Guest

    Mitsos917569 <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > It was not a beauty contest.
    > Your team lost. Get over it.
    >
    > mark_digital wrote:
    > > Portugal has a harder working team
    > >
    > > Portugal has the better team
    > >
    > > Portugal plays AS a team
    > >
    > > Greece is a lot of hotdogs and divers. They are worse than Italy.

    My suspicions have been confirmed

    UEFA just announced an inquiry into alleged "BRIBERY" that *helped*
    grease the way for greece

    Mwahahahahar

    Too good to be true wasn't it !

    From the underdogs who NEVER won anything to the European CORRUPTION
    champions in just six brown envelopes

    *ROTFFLOL*

    Yavrukurt, Jul 5, 2004
  18. mark_digital

    Dorian West Guest

    Too bad. Score some more goals before you open you dumb, shit-eating mouth.

    Dorian West, Jul 5, 2004
  19. mark_digital

    Dorian West Guest

    Too bad they beat Porto twice as well as the Euro-2000 champs, France and
    the in form team, Czechia. You'd think 1 of them would have knocked them out
    before they put a bullet in your Atlantic heads?

    Dorian West, Jul 5, 2004
  20. mark_digital

    Roman Guest

    Re: GREECE - 2004

    On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:24:28 +0100, Henry Hooray wrote:

    [turkish crap deleted]

    Little turkish troll,

    turkish fascist and *proven* racist, so you keep telling people in scg what
    and what not to post.

    Also, as the mental retard and psychopath that you are, you still are
    unable to address people in any other way than in the third person. What
    does your psychiatrist say about this? Is it an expression of your innate
    falseness, you two-faced hypocrite? Or is it an expression of your
    castration you are experiencing in scg, turkish eunuch?

    Punks of your sort are something that humanity will overcome.

    Roman, Jul 5, 2004