Great way to share your photos AND videos, and preserve them forever!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by gavin.berkey@gmail.com, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Unique new photo / video site lets you upload digital photos and
    videos, organize them and share them with whomever you wish.

    What is so unique is that if you have hard copy print or slides, or
    videos on most cassette formats, the company (now the largest consumer
    image scanning facility on the planet!) will scan and digitize your
    images or videos, send you a CD or DVD and upload them to your
    personal site for viewing and sharing with others.

    And, the digitized media will be digitally stored (and is recoverable
    in the event you need it) forever in a large, secured granite vault in
    the Rocky Mountains. This storage is a free service.

    Another uniqueness is that for videos, you can now upload them
    directly to your site. And, they are not limited to the typical 2-4
    minute or small screen formats you see on YouTube or other sites. And,
    with their industry leading technology, you get great quality video
    streams - with NO JITTERY BUFFERING or DOWNLOADING!

    They offer FREE accounts, give you 20 FREE 4x6 prints and 60 FREE
    video viewing minutes. All of this, plus great photo tools like Movie
    Magic DVDs, high quality Photo Books, and hundreds of other creative
    photo items.

    And finally, they have a customer referral program that some people
    have turned into a lucrative business.

    It is worth checking this service for yourself, if not just for the
    freebies and lifetime storage (your account will never expire).

    Sign-up at www.jazzmeup.myphotomax.com. (I participate in the customer
    referral program, and am a success coach for those who are serious
    about supplementing, replacing or far exceeding their current
    incomes).

    Regards,
    Gavin B.

    , Jul 26, 2007

  2. Roy G Guest

    Another referral racket.

    <> wrote in message

    > And finally, they have a customer referral program that some people have
    > turned into a lucrative business.
    >

    > Regards,
    > Gavin B.

    I rather thought this hymn of praise might just turn out to be another
    referral scam, and guess what.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 26, 2007

  3. Guest

    Re: Another referral racket.

    On Jul 26, 11:09 am, "Roy G" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > And finally, they have a customer referral program that some people have
    > > turned into a lucrative business.

    > > Regards,
    > > Gavin B.

    > I rather thought this hymn of praise might just turn out to be another
    > referral scam, and guess what.
    >
    > Roy G

    Roy,

    My intent was chiefly to share info about the consumer services of
    this company rather than the business side of it. Frankly, if people
    don't want to participate in the referral program, who cares.

    The average consumer who wants a simple and reliable outlet to
    preserve and share their photos gets a great deal with this site,
    because it IS free for life if that is all they're looking to do with
    it. Up to 5,000 photos (5 GB) and unlimited sharing with password
    protection. It might even save them money if they're used to
    purchasing double or triple prints to pass out to family and friends,
    since those folks can purchase their own directly after they've viewed
    them online, if they wish.

    BOTTOM LINE: If customers don't want to make a purchase or build a
    small business around this service, there is NO CHARGE!

    I do not hesitate to refer anyone to this company, because virtually
    everyone has photos, and I know what it is like to suffer the loss of
    12,000+ images due to a faulty hard drive!

    All the best!
    Gavin B.

    p.s. Of potential interest... Our parent company is in good standing
    with the Better Business Bureau and just received a "Stevie Award" by
    Donald Trump's American Business Awards organization for being one of
    the most socially responsible companies in America for one of our many
    force for good initiatives (Nourish the Children).

    , Jul 26, 2007
  4. Roy G Guest

    Re: Another referral racket.

    <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 26, 11:09 am, "Roy G" <> wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> > And finally, they have a customer referral program that some people
    >> > have
    >> > turned into a lucrative business.

    >> > Regards,
    >> > Gavin B.

    >> I rather thought this hymn of praise might just turn out to be another
    >> referral scam, and guess what.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > Roy,
    >
    > My intent was chiefly to share info about the consumer services of
    > this company rather than the business side of it. Frankly, if people
    > don't want to participate in the referral program, who cares.
    >
    > The average consumer who wants a simple and reliable outlet to
    > preserve and share their photos gets a great deal with this site,
    > because it IS free for life if that is all they're looking to do with
    > it. Up to 5,000 photos (5 GB) and unlimited sharing with password
    > protection. It might even save them money if they're used to
    > purchasing double or triple prints to pass out to family and friends,
    > since those folks can purchase their own directly after they've viewed
    > them online, if they wish.
    >
    > BOTTOM LINE: If customers don't want to make a purchase or build a
    > small business around this service, there is NO CHARGE!
    >
    > I do not hesitate to refer anyone to this company, because virtually
    > everyone has photos, and I know what it is like to suffer the loss of
    > 12,000+ images due to a faulty hard drive!
    >
    > All the best!
    > Gavin B.
    >
    > p.s. Of potential interest... Our parent company is in good standing
    > with the Better Business Bureau and just received a "Stevie Award" by
    > Donald Trump's American Business Awards organization for being one of
    > the most socially responsible companies in America for one of our many
    > force for good initiatives (Nourish the Children).

    BOLLOCKS

    Roy G, Jul 26, 2007
  5. Guest

    For those interested in video, check out the demo comparison at
    www.maxcast.com/welcome

    wrote:
    > Unique new photo / video site lets you upload digital photos and
    > videos, organize them and share them with whomever you wish.
    >
    > What is so unique is that if you have hard copy print or slides, or
    > videos on most cassette formats, the company (now the largest consumer
    > image scanning facility on the planet!) will scan and digitize your
    > images or videos, send you a CD or DVD and upload them to your
    > personal site for viewing and sharing with others.
    >
    > And, the digitized media will be digitally stored (and is recoverable
    > in the event you need it) forever in a large, secured granite vault in
    > the Rocky Mountains. This storage is a free service.
    >
    > Another uniqueness is that for videos, you can now upload them
    > directly to your site. And, they are not limited to the typical 2-4
    > minute or small screen formats you see on YouTube or other sites. And,
    > with their industry leading technology, you get great quality video
    > streams - with NO JITTERY BUFFERING or DOWNLOADING!
    >
    > They offer FREE accounts, give you 20 FREE 4x6 prints and 60 FREE
    > video viewing minutes. All of this, plus great photo tools like Movie
    > Magic DVDs, high quality Photo Books, and hundreds of other creative
    > photo items.
    >
    > And finally, they have a customer referral program that some people
    > have turned into a lucrative business.
    >
    > It is worth checking this service for yourself, if not just for the
    > freebies and lifetime storage (your account will never expire).
    >
    > Sign-up at www.jazzmeup.myphotomax.com. (I participate in the customer
    > referral program, and am a success coach for those who are serious
    > about supplementing, replacing or far exceeding their current
    > incomes).
    >
    > Regards,
    > Gavin B.

    , Jul 28, 2007