Great Sci Fi Movie Coming Soon BUT--

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Derek Janssen, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. teem wrote:
    > They GOTTA do the ''2 different sets'' thing which is annoying &
    > unfair.We must be labeled stupid as a buying consumer.The title i'm
    > referring to is Forbidden Planet.

    Anyone who can't spot that one set has just the disks and the other has
    the same disks and "collectible studio replicas" deserves the label.

    Derek Janssen (who's seen the replicas, and is happy with just the disks)
    Derek Janssen, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Derek Janssen

    teem Guest

    teem, Sep 8, 2006

  3. Derek Janssen

    teem Guest

    On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:49:02 -0400, Derek Janssen
    <> wrote:

    >teem wrote:
    >> They GOTTA do the ''2 different sets'' thing which is annoying &
    >> unfair.We must be labeled stupid as a buying consumer.The title i'm
    >> referring to is Forbidden Planet.

    >Anyone who can't spot that one set has just the disks and the other has
    >the same disks and "collectible studio replicas" deserves the label.
    >
    >Derek Janssen (who's seen the replicas, and is happy with just the disks)

    To each ,his own.
    teem, Sep 10, 2006