    Cable Guy Guest

    I have a very great question for y'all!
    How to become MCSA, MCDBA and MCSE with the shortest past and least exams!

    Cable Guy, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Cable Guy

    Lady Guest

    You may prefer the 2003 track, or maybe you prefer the 2000 track with XP
    Pro instead of Windows 2000 Pro. But, for the Windows 2000 certification
    with Professional, these 8 tests will get you the MCSA, MCSE, and MCDBA.

    70-210
    70-215
    70-216
    70-217
    70-218
    70-219
    70-228
    70-229

    Lady, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Cable Guy

    Cable Guy Guest

    Thanks!
    But I prefer 2003 tracks.
    What are the exam, I also planning to get A+, Net+, Security+.......

    Cable Guy, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Cable Guy

    Marko Guest

    Hello Cable Guy

    I am sure most of us have seen your personality type
    before and may share some of your traits.

    It researches all the different certs, decides on the ones
    to get, finds out the shortest path to completion,
    continuosly seeks to improve and refine the list and order
    of exams to be taken....but takes forever to just get
    started.

    In answering your original question with the benefit of
    the extra information offered in your last post, and now
    realising that you are chasing many certs but have none,
    the shortest path is offered by making the quickest start.

    Stop procrastinating; it doesn't help. Just go do an
    exam. Any exam.

    Hope that helps.

    Marko, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Cable Guy

    Rod Guest

    "Marko" <> wrote in message

> [...]

    It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again.

    ---

    Rod, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Cable Guy

    Consultant Guest