    you lose it. Sure, I am biased -- but this is an exceptional value @
    $99.99. www.pexagontech.com

    , Jun 23, 2006

  2. Rich Guest

    wrote:
    > Please pardon the commercial, but the offer is compelling. Imagine a
    > 60GB portable (2.5 inch) USB "Hard Drive by Hitachi" with one-button
    > EMC Retrospect backup -AND- free laser engraving on the back of the
    > drive. Not a bad option for backing up all those pictures -- and
    > having the peace of mind knowing it might find its way back to you if
    > you lose it. Sure, I am biased -- but this is an exceptional value @
    > $99.99. www.pexagontech.com

    Refraised in typical shill language;

    "Hi Guys!" (Phony familiarity)
    "I just "happened" to come across this great deal...."

    Then, a really heartfelt salutation:

    "Cheers!"

    Is there a shill handbook where they teach these people this stuff?

    Rich, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Bill R Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > Is there a shill handbook where they teach these people this stuff?

    Yes, it is in the marketing 101 textbook (the one WITHOUT anything about
    ethics).
    --
    Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

    Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

    Bill R, Jun 24, 2006
  4. "Rich" <> writes:

    >Is there a shill handbook where they teach these people this stuff?

    It must be in the "Make a Million on the Internet" book they bought for
    $5.00 on ebay.

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Jun 24, 2006