  1. I'm looking for a reliable place online to purchase a motherboard with a
    processor. Even if it's used I don't really mind. Do any of you know such a
    place? Thanks!

    Benny Johnson, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Benny Johnson

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Benny Johnson wrote:

    > I'm looking for a reliable place online to purchase a motherboard with a
    > processor. Even if it's used I don't really mind. Do any of you know such
    > a place? Thanks!

    I never had a problem with TD.

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Benny Johnson

    Fakename Guest

    Me too. They have decent customer service if there's a problem too.

    Fakename, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Benny Johnson

    patton449 Guest

    Benny Johnson wrote:
    > I'm looking for a reliable place online to purchase a motherboard with a
    > processor. Even if it's used I don't really mind. Do any of you know such a
    > place? Thanks!

    when ever i am looking for computer parts i always go to www.newegg.com
    they all ways have what i am looking. they definatly have plenty of
    motherboards and processors for you to choose from.

    patton449, Jul 21, 2005