    Mongolia. Please critique them.

    Eric
    http://ericbolz.com
    Eric, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Eric

    rein karp Guest

    Eric wrote:

    > This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
    > Mongolia. Please critique them.
    >
    > Eric
    > http://ericbolz.com

    What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available
    rein karp, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Eric

    Jer Guest

    rein karp wrote:

    > Eric wrote:
    >

    >>This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
    >>Mongolia. Please critique them.
    >>
    >>Eric
    >>http://ericbolz.com

    > What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

    Is your browser having a bad hair day? Mine's not, and there's a bunch
    more than two.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Eric

    Julian Tan Guest

    Hi Eric,

    Such interesting countries and cultures.... they're on my "list of
    places to visit before I die". :D

    Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Jules
    ---
    Shuttertalk
    http://www.shuttertalk.com
    Julian Tan, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Eric

    Des Perado Guest

    "rein karp" <> wrote in message

    > What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

    Now you're just being silly.
    Des Perado, Dec 7, 2004