Great Photography Bargains

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by airmenwes37, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. airmenwes37

    airmenwes37 Guest

    airmenwes37, Mar 17, 2006

  2. airmenwes37 wrote:
    > You can find some great photography bargains at www.GreatDealsSite.com

    Funny, I often find that "great bargains" especially those advertised by
    spammers tend to be have certain problems.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, Mar 17, 2006

  3. airmenwes37

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Joseph Meehan wrote:

    > airmenwes37 wrote:
    > > You can find some great photography bargains at

    > Funny, I often find that "great bargains" especially those advertised by
    > spammers tend to be have certain problems.
    >
    > --
    > Joseph Meehan
    >
    > Dia duit

    It just seems to be a pretty crap lead to ebay pages
    --
    Paul (This is really happening, happening)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Mar 18, 2006
  4. airmenwes37

    Tony Guest