Great news

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jan 13, 2007.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jan 13, 2007

  2. pcbutts1

    philo Guest

    philo, Jan 13, 2007

  3. pcbutts1

    Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote:

    >Finally one turns out good.
    >http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov_localnews_070112_boysfound.33671421.html

    I've read this on Digg.com and Fark.com but your link is by far the
    best, thanks.

    All other stories I've read credit the police and their spotting the
    truck themselves. (good police was cited).

    This article:
    "Jeff Hadler, a neighbor in this area, has been credited with tipping
    police about the truck."

    Yes it's very good news, and oddly enough for two families.
    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuoaFKD25tI&eurl=
    , Jan 13, 2007