    years..

    Every one getting a pension there gets $1400 or 1050au if you are married..

    That must be costing them heaps..
    Peter M, Dec 22, 2008

  2. Peter  M

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Peter M" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > The OZZY Government has just sent me $1050au, gee I only lived there for
    > 4
    > years..
    >
    > Every one getting a pension there gets $1400 or 1050au if you are
    > married..
    >
    > That must be costing them heaps..

    Aussies love whinging old poms

    Here is a case of them paying to keep you from coming back..
    Craig Sutton, Dec 23, 2008

  3. Peter  M

    Fred Guest

    "Allistar" <> wrote in message
    > Peter M wrote:
    >

    >> The OZZY Government has just sent me $1050au, gee I only lived there for
    >> 4 years..
    >>
    >> Every one getting a pension there gets $1400 or 1050au if you are
    >> married..
    >>
    >> That must be costing them heaps..

    > It's costing the taxpayers heaps, that's for sure. It would have been far
    > better to give it back to them in proportion to how it was taken.
    > --
    > A.

    And even better to have not taken it in the first place.
    Fred, Dec 23, 2008
  4. Peter  M

    Peter M Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:51:04 +1300, "Fred" <> wrote:

    >"Allistar" <> wrote in message
    >> Peter M wrote:
    >>

    >>> The OZZY Government has just sent me $1050au, gee I only lived there for
    >>> 4 years..
    >>>
    >>> Every one getting a pension there gets $1400 or 1050au if you are
    >>> married..
    >>>
    >>> That must be costing them heaps..

    >> It's costing the taxpayers heaps, that's for sure. It would have been far
    >> better to give it back to them in proportion to how it was taken.
    >> --
    >> A.

    >And even better to have not taken it in the first place.

    It was sent to me I dis not ask for it..
    Peter M, Dec 23, 2008
  5. Peter  M

    Sam Guest

    <snip>

    You accidentally posted this in nz.comp
    Sam, Dec 23, 2008
  6. Peter  M

    John Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:38:32 +1300, Craig Sutton wrote:

    > "Peter M" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> The OZZY Government has just sent me $1050au, gee I only lived there for
    >> 4
    >> years..
    >>
    >> Every one getting a pension there gets $1400 or 1050au if you are
    >> married..
    >>
    >> That must be costing them heaps..
    >>

    > Aussies love whinging old poms
    >
    > Here is a case of them paying to keep you from coming back..

    See you're still the bigot Craig, isn't time for you to grow up?
    John, Dec 23, 2008