GREAT NEWS: Credit will not expire anymore

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 21, 2006.

  1. https://www.voipbuster.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7459&sid=dc48983fd10ab4b567f8cfb4551c6461

    We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your credit
    will stay valid for ever!

    If you buy credit, you will get 120 freedays (unless stated otherwise).
    This means you can call all countries in the free destinations list for
    120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are over, you will keep your
    credit, and a minimal rate (like 1 cent/minute) will be charged, this
    rate depends on the country and will one of these days be displayed on
    the website's rates list

    AND IT EVEN GETS BETTER.. starting next week (it's not active yet!), if
    you top up your account before your Freedays are over, we will ADD
    (instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) .. for
    example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you will
    then get 160 free days.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 21, 2006

  2. "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

    https://www.voipbuster.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7459&sid=dc48983fd10ab4b567f8cfb4551c6461

    > We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your credit
    > will stay valid for ever!
    >
    > If you buy credit, you will get 120 freedays (unless stated otherwise).
    > This means you can call all countries in the free destinations list for
    > 120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are over, you will keep your
    > credit, and a minimal rate (like 1 cent/minute) will be charged, this
    > rate depends on the country and will one of these days be displayed on
    > the website's rates list
    >
    > AND IT EVEN GETS BETTER.. starting next week (it's not active yet!), if
    > you top up your account before your Freedays are over, we will ADD
    > (instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) .. for
    > example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you will
    > then get 160 free days.
    >

    > --
    > DVD rental: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/dvd
    > PAYG Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
    > Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    Do you know if this applies to the rest of the family of companies? Thanks
    for passing this along

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:
    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:VGkGg.6666$...
    >>

    > https://www.voipbuster.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7459&sid=dc48983fd10ab4b567f8cfb4551c6461
    >>
    >> We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your
    >> credit will stay valid for ever!
    >>
    >> If you buy credit, you will get 120 freedays (unless stated
    >> otherwise). This means you can call all countries in the free
    >> destinations list for 120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are
    >> over, you will keep your credit, and a minimal rate (like 1
    >> cent/minute) will be charged, this rate depends on the country and
    >> will one of these days be displayed on the website's rates list
    >>
    >> AND IT EVEN GETS BETTER.. starting next week (it's not active yet!),
    >> if you top up your account before your Freedays are over, we will ADD
    >> (instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) ..
    >> for example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you
    >> will then get 160 free days.
    >>

    > Do you know if this applies to the rest of the family of companies?
    > Thanks for passing this along

    I believe it may, and hoping they do, as they all seem to follow each
    other.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 22, 2006
  4. "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Do you know if this applies to the rest of the family of companies?
    > > Thanks for passing this along

    > I believe it may, and hoping they do, as they all seem to follow each
    > other.

    Thanks. I'll keep my eye out. They don't seem to have a forum on
    sipdiscount.

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 23, 2006
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    coolbreeze Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message

    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > > Do you know if this applies to the rest of the family of companies?
    > > > Thanks for passing this along

    > > I believe it may, and hoping they do, as they all seem to follow each
    > > other.
    > >

    > Thanks. I'll keep my eye out. They don't seem to have a forum on
    > sipdiscount.
    >
    > voipbuster.com does have a forum which seems to serve for all the family

    members

    coolbreeze, Aug 23, 2006