    Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
    features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

    Phil.
    Phil Collin, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Phil Collin

    Andy Lord Guest

    Phil Collin wrote:
    > Hi,
    > we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
    > an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
    > [leading not bleeding edge].
    > We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
    > we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
    > Take a look at www.spamspamspam.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
    > features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

    Typical isn't it? You spent ages trying out all those different
    providers before settling on one that's based in the same building as
    you. What a coincidence.
    Andy Lord, Sep 22, 2006

  3. Phil Collin

    Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
    >an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
    >[leading not bleeding edge].
    >We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
    >we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
    >Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
    >features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
    >
    >Phil.

    Watch out Ivor will be about and telling you no adds are allowed here
    personally I am not bothered in the least the more the merrier come
    one come all .
    , Sep 22, 2006
  4. Phil Collin

    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
    >an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
    >[leading not bleeding edge].
    >We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
    >we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
    >Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
    >features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
    >
    >Phil.

    No thanks
    Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior
    , Sep 22, 2006
  5. Phil Collin

    Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:33:55 +0100, wrote:

    >On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
    >>an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
    >>[leading not bleeding edge].
    >>We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
    >>we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
    >>Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
    >>features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
    >>
    >>Phil.

    >No thanks
    >Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior

    Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate and that 's
    really saying something .
    , Sep 22, 2006
  6. Phil Collin

    elziko Guest

    wrote:
    > Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate and that 's
    > really saying something .

    Whats wrong with Sipgate?
    elziko, Sep 22, 2006
  7. Phil Collin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
    > and that 's really saying something .

    He has to get a dig at Sipgate in there, don't you Ron..! Keep it up mate,
    every time you just prove what a plonker you really are..!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 22, 2006
  8. Phil Collin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "elziko" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    > > Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
    > > and that 's really saying something .

    > Whats wrong with Sipgate?

    Ron has a bee in his bonnet about them. Nobody really seems to know why.
    (Cue Ron with all sorts of pathetic excuses...)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 22, 2006
  9. Phil Collin

    Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:33:25 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >> Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
    >> and that 's really saying something .

    >He has to get a dig at Sipgate in there, don't you Ron..! Keep it up mate,
    >every time you just prove what a plonker you really are..!
    >
    >Ivor

    No its plonkers like you who continue to put with a shabby service
    from Sipgate because you are to tight to spend a bob or two on a
    decent service that are the plonkers not me .
    , Sep 22, 2006
  10. Thus spaketh :
    > On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part
    >> of an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new
    >> technologies [leading not bleeding edge].
    >> We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the
    >> one we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this
    >> group. Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think.
    >> Some nice features and their support people are very helpful and
    >> quick to respond.
    >>
    >> Phil.

    > No thanks
    > Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior

    And they were the worst around, so if Skype is superior than voicehost,
    voicehost must be really bad, and therefore moves Skype into being 2nd
    worst provider.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 22, 2006
  11. Phil Collin

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:11:17 GMT, wrote:

    >On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
    >>an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
    >>[leading not bleeding edge].
    >>We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
    >>we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
    >>Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
    >>features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.
    >>
    >>Phil.

    >Watch out Ivor will be about and telling you no adds are allowed here
    >personally I am not bothered in the least the more the merrier come
    >one come all .

    I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a new service, on a
    single occasion, providing they are upfront about it and don't
    pretend to be a punter who has just found a site.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Sep 22, 2006
  12. Phil Collin

    Jono Guest

    Brian A formulated the question :

    >>> features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

    <<<SPACE

    >> Watch out Ivor will be about and telling you no adds are allowed here
    >> personally I am not bothered in the least the more the merrier come
    >> one come all .

    <<<SPACE

    > I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a new service, on a
    > single occasion, providing they are upfront about it and don't
    > pretend to be a punter who has just found a site.

    I agree. A bit silly to pretend to be a punter, I think.

    I would not object to a brief indication of a new service, from the
    provider. After all, no-one jumped on Peter Gradwell when he announced
    his BT number Porting Service etc.
    Jono, Sep 22, 2006
  13. Phil Collin

    Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:27:04 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a new service, on a
    >single occasion, providing they are upfront about it and don't
    >pretend to be a punter who has just found a site.
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    You can't I can't but you can bet your life Ivor will have something
    to say about it hell mentioning any other provider except sip sip sip
    not I can't type the full name I have just had supper and I would
    throw up if I did !!!!!!! .
    , Sep 22, 2006
  14. Phil Collin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > I would not object to a brief indication of a new
    > service, from the provider. After all, no-one jumped on
    > Peter Gradwell when he announced his BT number Porting
    > Service etc.

    I don't object to a genuine info message, the trouble is most of them are
    thinly disguised spam/affiliate links.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 23, 2006
  15. Phil Collin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:27:04 GMT, Brian A
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a
    > > new service, on a single occasion, providing they are
    > > upfront about it and don't pretend to be a punter who
    > > has just found a site.
    > > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    > You can't I can't but you can bet your life Ivor will
    > have something to say about it hell mentioning any other
    > provider except sip sip sip not I can't type the full
    > name I have just had supper and I would throw up if I did
    > !!!!!!! .

    With a bit of luck you'll throw up over your keyboard then we might get a
    bit of a rest from you for a while.

    The only thing I have anything to say about is you continually
    complaining, Ron. When are you going to get it through your thick head
    nobody here takes you seriously..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 23, 2006
  16. Phil Collin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > No its plonkers like you who continue to put with a
    > shabby service from Sipgate because you are to tight to
    > spend a bob or two on a decent service that are the
    > plonkers not me .

    The only flaw in your argument is that my service is anything but shabby.
    The only shabby thing around here is you.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 23, 2006
  17. Phil Collin

    Guest

    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:54:46 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >The only flaw in your argument is that my service is anything but shabby.

    Name me just ONE provider Ivor that buggers of on a Friday afternoon
    and leaves the whole service to look after itself until the following
    Monday afternoon and not giving a toss about its customers .
    They will never be forgiven for that act of gross negligence NEVER
    Adolf would have had the lot of them stud up against a wall and shot
    for what they did had he still been around.
    , Sep 23, 2006
  18. Phil Collin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:54:46 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > The only flaw in your argument is that my service is
    > > anything but shabby.

    FFS put a bloody space in, Ron..!

    > Name me just ONE provider Ivor that buggers of on a
    > Friday afternoon and leaves the whole service to look
    > after itself until the following Monday afternoon and
    > not giving a toss about its customers .

    You have no idea what you are talking about in relation to that alleged
    incident.

    > They will never be forgiven for that act of gross
    > negligence NEVER Adolf would have had the lot of them
    > stud up against a wall and shot for what they did had he
    > still been around.

    I invoke Godwin's Law and declare you have totally lost the plot as well
    as the argument.

    Thread closed.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 23, 2006
  19. Phil Collin

    807 Guest

    Shame they only provide 0870 numbers.
    807, Sep 25, 2006
  20. Phil Collin

    Guest

    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 02:35:08 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >You have no idea what you are talking about in relation to that alleged
    >incident.

    Oh I have Ivor I was left without service from Friday afternoon until
    the following Monday no ADSL provider or Telewest have ever managed to
    do that the most at any one time I have been without service is 6
    hours .
    >Thread closed.

    You are totally incapable of closing any threads Ivor .
    Please stop telling others what to do and not what to do Ivor if I
    don't want to leave a space I wont ,I can see I am going to have to
    get a friend of mine to flood this group with SPAM I know you like it
    ..
    , Sep 25, 2006